For this week, I will have this one on my "definite to watch-list". As we have a verry nice channel, very predictable, very nice zigs and zags. As soon as we hit the bottom of the channel, I will enter and take my swing.
-Very strong trend
-very nice channel
-above 200 EMA
-close to perfect zigs and zags
Hop this helps you to find a good entry!
I say chance, because we need the price to bounce off that resistance first. It is a strong resistance, so it should hold. If it does not hold, be prepared to jump on an insane breakout! I am sure there are positions above that resistance, just waiting to be ordered. Talking of long positions.
So, either way, you really should have an eye on this one, as it is...
If you look at the chart, you see all the classic signs for a trend reversal. We have a solid bottom, we broke previous highs, the EMA 200 is below the price, and right now, we have a little setback.
My entry is NOW.
We have good chances that the goals will be reached, give it some time though.
Good luck and better trades!
As I am a trend follower, I am wondering if we have a double top here, and if its time to short this market...
Honestly, I am not sure. At all. So my guess WAS up to now, AMD is a long. But then... I recognized this double top.
Since all the other ideas for AMD are longs, I am a little insecure... =)
Let me know what you are thinking please!
Let me give you some facts on this one:
performance week: 5.21 %
performance month: 34.07 %
performance year: 146.34 %
performance ytd: 45.67 %
Nice trend, eh?
So... lets wait if price gets this resistance, and then jump on it!
If you are more conservative, wait for a pullback after the break of that resistance, and THEN open your long position.
If you look at the weekly frame, you can easily see that the price is just accelerating for quit some time now. With the breach of the resistance around 1.17 we have crossed a huge mark! This could be the firs sign for a big breakout, talking in longterm goals of up to 1.40 (!!!)
I am waiting for the price to come back to the support, touch it, and then I will go...
BTC really gave us everything the last couple month. We had breakouts, breakdowns, we are in a channel, and in this channel we even had a triangle/wedge with an breakdown.
It was an spectacular up, down, up, down, up, down, up, and next should be a down. If the channel is still good. we are on the way down already, so one could wait for a little pullback and then...
As we see in the H4 timeframe, price was forming a cup, and right now is forming the handle.
Since the price already came back from the support, we have good chances it will reach the top of that channel. If we are lucky, it will even break the resistance, and perform a good breakout to the top.
We have had higher highs, and higher lows and even the EMA 200 is...
GNC is turning around!
After a looooooooong way down, finally GNC is recovering! As we see, price forms higher highs and higher lows since may.
And after a pullback has just happened, we have the perfect entry setup here to take a good swing, or even to invest in longer terms.
Check it yourself, price breaks mark after mark on its way to the top!
We can see that price could not break the resistance (5 times!), and with the last candle we see that bears pushed the price down again.
Plus we are on top of the channel.
Only thing, EMA 200 tells us to buy. But as we all know, the EMA 200 sometimes is too slow, and thats what I am guessing here.
If we get a good bearish candle next, that is our entry.
We have a nice entry here, and a nice risk/reward as well.
Eventough I set my personal take profit to only 19.50 (as it is more realistic) it still is more than 1.20 per share of winnings.
Just wanted to let you know about this one =)
Trade safe and only swim where its not too deep ;-)
We can clearly see, the short trend should be at its end!
The strong S/R has been broken, and should now be an good support again. So I will wait for the pullback, and then enter my position if price bounces of that support.
Seems to be a good chance, but as always, be carful who you trust and make your own analysis!
Safe trendfollowing to you then!
As we can clearly see, Price is forming higher lows, and lower highs.
In the past ( look in the H4 chart) you can see the same patterns. Sometimes price dropped a little under the support, and then rocketed away.
So my prediction is, around mid/end next week (9.-11. Aug) this stock should take off.
Good trades, better profits!
As I mentioned a couple weeks ago, RDC is more for longtime investors.
BUT: I've traded it a few times allready, and had some big swings and huge profits with it. So here I tell you again, it is a buy!
At the point where we stand right now, a correction has happened, and price should rise again for a couple bars.
If you decide to go long here, I advise regular...
As we can see, we have a very strong support here (tested and held six times!!). According to the channel momentum, I suppose that price will soon be rising again.
So if you like some risk, you could jump on the train right now, or you just wait until price has really bounced off, and gives us a strong signal to rise.
Me personally, I'll take a little risk...
As we see, WTW just had a big setback. Also, if you look at the channel, price isnt allways using all its room to move, instead, it usually sets back, and starts to rise again. I think this is what happens soon. even if price should drop a little further, the trend continuation will sonn be there!
So I enter a small position right now, and if price moves as I...