As we see in the daily chart, price is forming a double top.
That means, we take a ride down that mountain and go short. And it will be a loooong ride all the way to the bottom.
Me personally, I like setups like this, we are in a channel, have a double top, and EMA 200 is about to break price. If you want to wait for a confirmation, I recommend use the EMA 200...
I belive that we have a good chance here, to take some quick profits. looks like the support held, and price goes back up.
EMA 200 gives a long signal as well.
Me personally, I will move SL to breakeven ASAP, since I am careful with these small stocks.
Huge loooong movements.
The trend has clearly turned, and even if we missed the perfect entry, there is stilll sooooo much potential right here.
Zoom out and you will find that incredible huge channel!
Every wave is taking for close t o6 month. but thats like 6 month of profits, profits, profits!
Lets see if my prediction is right for this one. I am carefull, since this is looking into the future by looking into the past (risky!!).
By the looks of it, this one repeats patterns. It had a breakout (1), then a pullback (2), a strong uptrend (3), a consolidation (4), another breakout (5) and finally the pullback (6). So next would be? Riiight, strong uptrend,...
As we see, we have a strong uptrend here.
Unfortunately we just missed a breakout but that doesn't matter as we wait for the pullback to come to an end, and then ride the wave again.
You can see close to perfect higher highs and higher lows and after every new high, there was the consolidation phase, wich we are having right now. I believe in one or two days,...
we see a good uptrend in the bigger timeframe. Yes we just had a huge consolidation, but I think it is over.
Plus we can see how price bounced off that strong support area around 295/302 $
As you all know, tesla is handing over the first few of the new models soon. This will push price higher I suppose...
Target 1 is around 337 $
Target 2 is around 358 $
description in the chart.
Wait for the bounce back, thats the signal.
If you want to be sure, wait for a confirmation of the bounceback.
If resistance should break, it is a possible long signal, but be very careful with that and wait for confirmation in any case!
Only trade what you agree!!!
as we can see, price goes up right now.
I suppose it will continue to the top of that channel, and if we are lucky, even break out (resistance was tested four times already!).
I will jump in on this one, since it seems to be a good classical channel.
Any comments, suggestions?
Amazon just had a big correction the last couple weeks. As we can see on the top chart (daily), in the past the price did this: raise to a new high, corrected once, came half to the level of the previous high, corrected a second time, AND THEN there headed straight for a new high.
If this pattern continues, we should be on our way to a new high. Why? Well,...
this one right here will consolidate a bit before the next breakout.
The EAM 200 says its a long position, the uptrend looks stabile, I think we will see a pullback to the support, or even the support below and thats my entry signal.
If you look at it in the higher timeframes, you can see there was a trend reversal wit two big cups net to each other. Thats one...
As we can clearly see, in the past we have made higher highs and higher lows.
Now we are at a crutial point, since the last high is not yet broken. if thats the case, I believe we are ready to go all the way to the top of that channel again.
So if price goes above something like 5.80 I have my entry trigger and place my SL somewhere around 5.45 $. Why is the SL...
Again we are close a resistance, the buyers already had a strong move, and pushed the price back up. lets see if can continue and break the resistance. If so, thats my trigger to get in.
The risk reward isn't the best, so don't put in too much, especially since this one looks a bit risky to me
Well... whatever it is, all signs I can see are pointing to the sky (since its the limit).
Still, I will wait for a clear signal before entering anything here.
My opinion is, we will soon see a breakout, of the resistance breaks. If not, go on the next idea.
Trigger is definitely the break of resistance, but be prepared for that pullback!
We have a strong trend here, looks like it will pullback to last support and then continue its stairway to heaven. But as we have no structure in the past, this one is highly speculative.
Me personally, I will open a paper trade and if it works out, and gives another sign, there will be a small long position.
Remember there's only one person who's always right...
This is only an idea, since this stock is just way to expensive for me (at least to buy in large numbers).
The setup, anyways, is great. We have an ongoing long trend, we have several pullbacks, and once this pullback is over, there is an entry opportunity.
I will paper trade this one, just for practice. Tell me what you think about it!
Still haven't found out...
Considering the uptrend and all the small pullbacks, I believe here we have a good entry for a small breakout.
Non the less you should check the chart yourself.
Let me know what you think.
This is not an investing advice! Its just my opinion!