HI FRIENDS , WE PREFER SELL ON HIGER LEVEL OFCOURSE AND MAINLY POINT FOR STRONGER SELL IS FOR US 1.08150-80 NOW THE SITUACION - IF SUPPORT ARROUND 1.0500 -1.04500 WILL HOLD THE MOVE DOWN COULD BY EUR USD TO TURN UP TO THE 1.081XXX .
IF YOU WANT TO BUY EUR USD YOU MUST TO WATCH THE SUPPORT AND BUY SIGNAL( support ...
SELL ON HIGER LEVEL the safe strategy is sell on higer level we count usd will go up e few weeks
bud AU is on the stronger support and move back could be more than 100 pips but must not to be support broken
WE expect consolidation or move up but it we want to use for short order by the reason we will waiting for higer level the sell area is a large . In case the consolidation will carry on it could by for buy -sell buy sell ,buy sell :-) in short time orders
WE EXPECT CORRECTION MOVE UP .CAFFEE HAS REACHD SRTONGER SUPPORT AND NOW COULD REBOUNCE UP ONLY STRONG MOVE DOWN COULD BE SAY IS NOT THE TIME , WE PUT LONG BUT IF THE MOVE UP WILL BE WEARER OR SLOSE BELOV RESITANCE WE WILL FIND PLACE TO PUT SHORT SHORT IS SAFE STRATEGY OFCOURSE
we see here for next week big chance .The weekly closing is bringing a chace to buy and near SL and wait for closing above or below rezistance or only waiting for higer level to put sell order it could be safe strategy the reason is gold in downtrend. What to play for long - good closing on stronger support ...
USD INDEX in consolidation moving it means now to long with near SL could be a good strategy In case move down waiting for result NFP if will be good and DXY will go down it is chance to put long order for next week
we prefer short now after deal OPEC the move was not so quick and strong as we expect by the reason we see possibility long time to be in area 40USD -55USD area
Oly closing above rezistance on daily chart to say ,, I want to higer level
Nedd correction still strongly overbought to day NFP be careful waiting lower level
and don't trade to day in Italy ellection on weekend it is realy danger to open to day any order all could be diffrent from result NFP
We prefer be out of but if will go UP must to close above red line on D for next possibility UP or if will close weak could be go down again . To day is not lower low and this is now reason why could be UP