There is no sure thing in the market. Speculators will be wrong at least half the time. Accept this and subdue pride and ego. Stay unbiased. Reduce risk as much as possible. Cut losses quick. Let winners profit if there is no good reason to close.
I've been bullish and trading natural gas (BOIL EQT RRC) for a while now and recently sold on the last pump to 2.6
I'm reloading now, as I'm looking at a few things technically I like
-Price appears to have found support on a flattening 20DMA , and will next watch to see if we start trending up
- The low in May was higher than April , and almost forming a...
BITO seeing some massive dark pool activity and chart looks bullish IMO as it's currently building a falling wedge and resting near 100DMA which has provided support and resistance recently
First target $17.70 , stop at a close below $14.80
Keeping it simple with this one,
HD on the weekly hasn't broken the 200 WMA aside from the covid crash, and is resting there now.
Given this, it serves as a good entry and expect a non-disastrous earnings release and price to pivot higher here - $310 First Target
MTH weekly chart looking extremely bullish so far with a bull flag breakout and next leg up continuation implying a move to
1st target - 130
2nd target - 145
depending on breakout out to ATH and 124 zone resistance
Market pulled back today and many feeds were filled with Bears and Doomsday callers ...
Is this the start of a massive down leg or just a technical pullback ? Bear trap or will Put holders be rewarded ?
Time will tell..
CPI next week so anyone's guess . Personally I'm waiting for more resolution and confirmation before trading this spot as it could go...
BRZE appears to have changed trend with a road map to $40 as it continues to build here eating through overhead supply , pausing after a nice run from 23 to 33 !
Started a long here and will add on confirmation of breakout .
Crazy volume on this one relative to it's history and .58 supply test and rejection but stock is still hovering above .4 resistance which is promising for longs.
I'm in at .3 and holding for .7 Target, to trim some along the way.
Market has been rallying but today seemed suspect and pop in VIX implies smart money possibly hedging under the hood.
Time to start looking for hedges / short opportunities , whether we get a large move down or just a pullback before going higher, IMO in the near term we see some selling.
Costco is at trend line resistance and therefore I see it as a good hedge/...
A very volatile week as expected with CPI 8.2% print causing whipsaw action - melt down, squeeze up, sell off ... so now what ?
Well with :
- The short trade being over crowded by retail
- Institutional inflows
- The recent down leg and currently being "in the hole"
- Technical support
-Mean reversion to 100WMA (blue line)
-Record number of long puts
BOIL is a very volatile ticker that follows NG Natural Gas Futures
Scaling into CSPs ( cash secured puts) OCT 45P trading at $4.90 here .
Used some of this premium to buy OCT $80 calls at 3.65
A bit of knife catching and mean reversion speculating here
If we get one more flush, will do final scale in .
I'm comfortable to roll or even be assigned...
Dynatrace is back in it's consolidating phase similar to 2020 after the May shake out.
An idea is to go long with a break below support / the box a stop with first target the upside 44 zone.
More upside implied with a Darvas box breakout .
DEC bull risk reversals bullish option positioning bolsters the idea of upside in the coming months.
Some attention to this name recently up 164% last 3 months and one of Citadel's longs they constantly pump
I like the way it's bouncing off the 21 daily moving average and right here at the .618 FIB retracement.
Starter position at 500 shares, first PT $7 and will add more at $6.5
Loss of 21 DMA invalidates trade
GME in my opinion has a good R/R to the upside at this price level with price approaching good support and demand zone.
High Beta and due for a squeeze after this $45 to $23 downleg
I like the idea of OCT bull risk reversal - selling a put to fund calls - so I sold some OCT 23 puts and went long OCT 28 calls for .3 debit.
First PT $29
Taking a step back , although a continued down trend in SPY since JAN highs, after post Jackson Hole water fall it appears SPY is ready for another rally.
Barring any Black Swan event , RSI on the daily is approaching oversold and price is near the bottom of the downward channel.
While a "lower low" is still in the cards, the R/R favors the upside here and...