- AUDUSD last week formed a false breakout of the trendline resistance - and might go down close to 0.7100 support zone or even further downside
- if the USD Index breaks higher, we could see the price moving back into the key demand zone.
- positive CPI number will likely boost the Australian Dollar.
- back at key resistance and with current
economic data showing growth.
- we could see the USD break the highs despite the current pattern suggesting otherwise.
- if we reject the resistance level again we could see a consistent down movement.
- a rejecting will provide significant USD opportunities for Short (Sell)
- this supply zone is key to identifying
WTI OIL 1D
- sitting at the key resistance of 64.00
- the low range candle indicate that we could have some short-term weakness here
- we expect price to fall to 60.00
- if price breaks below that support a continued fall to $55.00 will be next.
- CHART ON PRICE LEVEL
- weekly chart formed a higher high and according to strength and weakness table
we should expect this movement to continue.
- looking for the market to re test the area highs at 79.70 for swing trading opportunities.
- swing opportunities
- price found support at key demand zone around 0.6700 level
with this bullish rejection candle.
- we could expect NZDUSD to trade back towards the range highs 0.67800 resistance zone and - 0.67900.
- resistance at 0.6800
- closed slightly above the key highs at 0.7190,
- price expected to move towards the quarterly highs.
- if we see strong employment rate at the end of the week,
we could expect the quarterly highs to be tested.