Price was under heavy bearish pressure for the past couple of days. Although today a new momentum was seen on the charts as price rejected 1.3300 monthly level. Harmonic pattern seems to be forming on the 4h charts. Personally i dont expect and wouldnt like to see price fall below the metioned level, if so we could be stuck in daily range.FX:USDCAD
Harmonic pattern seems to be foming bearish market seems to be kicking in. You could look for longs if price float above its actual 4h support if this fails to do so i'd buy on the Daily support which is where im set to buy this longterm. You can sell just watch for bullish signals.
Price seems to be consolidating. Would like to see price trade below 0.9000 as this is the major support. Im looking for longs we have a tipe of a range which price seems to be stuck in but my bias is LONGS.
Harmonic pattern seems to be forming on the 4 Chart. Price has made a LL which for this to be a valid pivot needs to be held as so. If price Breaks this i wont continuo looking for buys, instead shorts. A safe entry would be waitin for price to break above the resistance shown in a blue color. If this resisntace holds price may push back down so if your waiting on...
We have seen the bulls have somewhat of control but indecision has arrived on the bearish tl. We could see shorterm bearish market, theres a couple of signals printing out like a 4h Deep Crab pattern (forming its c-d leg) For this to be valid price cant break above the TL mentioned before.
Bearish market seems to be tired although price has made a new high i wouldnt like to see price make a new low. To be safe wait for the break of the bearish trendline which is marked on the chart. Sl and TP are set on the screen.
Price is about to fill out a harmonic pattern looking for nice reversal signals in this area to enter my short positions. Price can also slide now so we well have to be patient but aware of where price is at. Ideally price should respect the bearish trendline marked in light blue on the chart.
Currently price is at a major resistance for this pattern to complete, I'd like to see price close and retest succesfully above the mentioned area. If this fails to happen will look at the next support to see how price is treated.
Price seems to have pivoted on a fresh high, now that price is on a pullback from its last trend well see if price can break support and respect the bearish trendline. As long as these parameters apply ill continuo to seek shorts. Although we could see reversal signals on the weekly support marked in purple on the chart.
Price was atacked by a tough army of bears although bulls manged o gain back control and seem to be in for a longer run. Reversal candles have been printed on daily and weekly. Will be looking closrly to price actio, Ill consider longs aboved the marked zone above the current price. If this mentioned area holds price above longer bullish momentum might be expected.
There is a bearish C-D leg on the Daily/Weekly charts, But due to price action im favoring longs on this pair. The bearish Harmonic is valid and will continuo to be so even with this move up which i dont think will have an extended time to keep on pushing up. But if price breaks its Daily suport marked in red, Then ill stop considering long and go for shorts.
I have been following price closely, and price action on the weekly close on a bearish hammer. Possible indication that bears might have control of the week to. Idelaly any trading below 1.5900 (which is a weekly Support/Resistance) is a good for shorts. Theres a bullish Dialy trendline which is key for bears to break f they wish to continuo in control.