$SPY. Monthly chart. let's just say, it'll get worse, a lot worse, before it can get better. selling momentum JUST picked up. as in, we haven't seen real selling pressure ,real blood pouring out yet. this is from the point of view of Monthly. Daily chart we may retest 387- 398 area first as a Bull Trap before further drop. best case scenario, this is a...
Bearish retest on 1h chart. Could do a quick scalp down to 1k If we break that 1k support then you can expect even more selling pressure down to 700-800 area
CMT Would love to see a pullback on this one for entry but if not I don't mind chasing it using price action and tight stoploss. sometimes stock with strong momentum can run for a while before any meaningful pullback
Target 5.18 area. Could still retest trend line and then dropped back. This is a forward test of a strategy and scanner im developing.
Break out of a consolidation. A retest of 29 would provide decent R-R for an entry at or above today's high. Looking for entry tomorrow. i'll use a tight stoploss on this one. MACD about to cross on the weekly.
Low float play that has been consolidating for months now
Unusual volume and price action. Possible news coming out?
got in this one a while ago for 90% gain re enter around 6-8$ for another 50-100% gain scaled out and waiting for a close below ema13 to close out the trade
added into my short position today looking at 38-37 for target price
okay bad joke aside lol rally and pullback holding support, i was in around 8.99 and decided to add more today.
ZNTE this one seems like it'll be hard to trade with this price action and I am assuming it doesn't have a good spread either. But put it on a watchlist as a case study and will see how it does once the market is live.
not the safest setup but i like counter-trend trading and shorting the pullback then flip when the trend return currently 38% up on the contract, if we bounce I'll close for small profit /loss
trendline broken through horizontal support violated but can still hold watching for a reversal on Monday to close out for small profit, could drop to 212 before bounce back to 218
Jul 06 decided to go ahead and issue 25M new shares without stockholder approval Jul 03 company decided to sell 11.5M with the help of selling agents June 01 issues 8.5M shares to Mudrick Capital May 21Wanda group, the largest shareholder sold most of its remaining shares of AMC. ... Seems like it's better to go short this time around, for now.
CARV stock making higher lows while tightening the range ,im watching for a breakout of the consolidation for entry
WTT low volume on selling days big volume on buying day, Im watching for a consolidation and then reversal price action for entry. would like to see the 3.06 area reclaimed and hold there as new support first. it can still drop more though.
ZYXI I would like to see daily support hold above 16.39 and making a base here, ideally i want to see higher lows being made for scaling in anticipating a breakout. When the breakout happen i'll add in the remaining of my position.
VOLT would love to enter this closer to EMA13 for safety but i don't mind scaling in when we rally up above Friday's high, then add in when we cross above 5.40. prefer to see a volume confirms the move.