Possible short if actual uptrend channel will be broken on downside.
If it will, wait pullback and short as per following SET point:
- 61.8% Fibo level
- Strong resistance area
- Divergence on 4h tf
Enjoy Safe Trade ;-)
Price broke the wedge rising channel and retest it already.
1h TF double top and retest of broken neckline
Divergence in 1h and 4h
My S.E.T. points aiming 3307:
I'm watching price action in that yellow box.
If price go there i'm ready to go long (if price action support me) for 3 possible targets:
Wait and see to enjoy safe trade ;-)
Wait for uptrend channel broken and retest as red arrow
Short Point of S.E.T.:
- 0.618 Fib retracement
- strong rejection of previous daily candle
- retest of daily double top
my S.E.T. as follow:
T3: 1.10000 (round number, better place a bit higher value ;-))
- Daily chart actual price is at neckline of a double top
- Actual ascendin channel broken
- 50% Fib retracement
- R:R 1:4.50
ENJOY SAFE TRADE ;-)
A bit countertrand but if this 1h TF closes outside downtrend line, broken trend.
I think we could se a short term long trade
Here my S(top).E(ntry).T(arget).: