Multiple downgrades on same day (1/10). Possible bounce.
Options are only monthly with SIX. No optimal options strategy.
Day trade or swing trade shares. Hold week or less. Will do my best to update if alert hits.
SIX created large gap on downgrades.
Looking to hit...
Update from previous chart as wedge support was too high.
Holding Feb. 21 expiry Put Credit Spread 18/22 strikes.
LEVI price looked to breakdown out of Bull Flag.
Support from previous chart was $18.87 from Jan. 6 low.
Support moved to Dec. 17 low of $18.68. Pattern intact if above exit.
Exit below $18.60
Bullish EMA cross above...
Found a 3 cent gap around $27.87. Easy to miss. We are headed to gap fill, then back up in my opinion.
I would look to place hopeful orders in the gap fill, and below the gap fill for overshoot.
I am holding 1/31 expiry options. May add to position if we get to the gap fill.
Market at ATH’s with GDX gap fills tells me things are ready to flip...
Stop reached but still holding Put Credit Spreads.
I entered this trade with 1/31 expiry. Although stop was reached, I am happy to either see how this pans out or take the obligation to buy GDX at $27. I can just hold the shares and wait a month.
If you think there will be any kind of unrest in the next year, while Gold comes out of a 10yr nap,...
Watching WW for pullback below $42 to enter or waiting until March weekly options populate.
Earnings are Feb. 25. Current Weekly options stop at Feb. 21.
My opinion –
1. Buy shares on a pullback below $42 holding until earnings.
2. Wait for Weekly options to populate in a week or two.
3. Use shorter expiry options. I cannot find anything with...
I see three different ways to enter this earnings and gap fill trade.
1. Feb. 21 - $20 Calls for $0.60 each ($60).
2. Feb. 21 Put Credit Spread – 18/22 Strikes. $2.50 Credit. $149 risk. $250 reward.
3. Buy shares and trade. Cheap at $19.25
LEVI is coming up on earnings.
Bull Flag formation just about to breakout.
Order pending. Waiting for fill.
1/24 – Put Credit Spread. 70/74 Strikes. Credit of $2.00 or more. Risk/reward is same $200.
Stop at $68. Exit at 50% profit, $74 or $78 last resistance, or see if hold close to expiry.
For owning stock versus options, I think this is a good entry price with 6-month time horizon or greater.
I think ZM will be above...
1/24 – Put Credit Spread. 77/81 strikes for $2.05. This is almost even trade (risk $195 / reward $205).
Stop at $77. Exit at 50% profit or gap fills in chart.
I was able to get filled at $2.05.
Bullish flat bottom wedge pattern.
Gaps to fill up to $190.
Price is above 10WeekMA and is waiting for Bullish EMA cross to...
Per request from someone.
I am overall neutral here, but see bullish potential either February (price breakout of wedge) or October (pattern close to complete).
Stop $69.70 – which is 10WeekMA.
Exit - $74 or see how price reacts getting towards resistance of wedge.
Bullish flat bottom wedge pattern.
Gaps to fill up to $84.
Trading active in SPXS. Entry at $13.10 or less is great entry for 1 month hold max.
I recommend using Dollar Cost Averaging to scatter orders under the $13.10 mark.
SPXS fractal holding from previous chart.
Fractal shows we will have few days chop sideways before pattern breakout.
Last fractal did not fill pattern, so I expect we...
Trading active in GDX. Going to gap fills at $37 possible.
1/31 expiry, 27/31 Put Credit Spread.
1/31 Expiry. 29/33 Put Credit Spread.
GDX currently in Bull Flag breakout.
Fractal from pole of Bull Flag is almost identical to current price breakout.
Fractal lines up with 0.618 Fib Extension and gap fills. Things confirming in this...
Alert set at $320.09 for break of previous low (confirmation of bearish trend).
Currently active in SPXS as bearish entry.
Bearish entry below $320.
Stop is Daily high 2 days previous $323.64.
This is not ready for entry yet IMO. Need to be careful here with artificial money coming into market with Repos....
I am tapped for capital with other trades actively working.
If I were to enter, this would be my entry choices:
Jan. 24 Expiry. 200/205 Put Credit Spread. $2.50 credit. Risk and reward are even $2.50.
If you want to play earnings (which looks like good idea), move out to Jan. 31 or do both dates.
MCD above $205 at expiry keeps the whole credit.
Actively trading in CRWD. See entry details below.
Bullish pattern breakout with cyber-warfare benefits from Iran issue. www.bloomberg.com
Jan. 10 Expiry - 54.5/57.5 Put Credit Spread.
Risk $120. Reward $180.
Credit of $1.80 or more. CRWD above $57.50...
Not currently in this trade but will be entering Monday. Stop loss $118. I will update if filled.
Jan. 31 expiry. Put Credit Spread. $2.60 credit or more. Max loss $240. Max gain $260.
Total probability of profit on this trade is only 56%. Low. EMA Cross, 10WeekMA cross, and earnings are reasons for entry.
Close before expiry at 50% profit or...
I will be placing an order with specs below on Monday.
Jan. 10 expiry. 285/290 Call credit spread for credit of $3.25 or more. Max gain is credit received $325. Max loss is $175. Exit before expiry. This trade will end before earnings.
One leg of this trade is 78% POP. Other leg is 57%. Total probability of profit is 70%. Good.
If UNH closes on...
Waiting for bearish EMA Cross or $281 to enter bearish
Note - AAPL heavy market cap in relation to SPY should be watched for overall market correction.
If we cross $281, I would verify EMA bearish cross and look for bearish Call Credit Spreads 14 days to 30 days out. Collect credit for options which you think will expire worthless as price falls....
Waiting for pattern to complete or $4.62 to enter long
All bearish options entries are poor risk/reward. $140 risk for $30 reward.
I would prefer waiting until bottom to buy shares or long calls.
The other alternative is to short CRON.
Break of current bearish banana pattern to bullish is low probability IMO here. Curve of pattern is midway. ...