Alpha Exhaustion by Nick Core shows potential top with a bearish retest and Good R/R short set up. I would like to see the high from last week hold and price to stay below. Closed all long positions today and have started building a short. Plan to stop out if price touches the highs and wait for rejection to re-enter. Retrace to gray box for short close and...
Divergent weekly and daily lows
At risk for delisting
Near all times lows with history of price rises from this level to $30+
Open medium and long term $0.50 Calls and small unleveraged long position.
Potential long term resistance at $5.20 and $7
52 week Divergent lows, on high buy side volume.
First areas of interest I will look to sell are weekly resistance at $1.45 and monthly at $3.
Chart is a death spiral. Only someone absolutely insane would touch it right now.
If it breaks lower I will take the loss. Keeping position size small enough that even a drop to zero from here carries max 1% risk....
Highly doubt we close any significant candles above monthly open/close from Oct/Nov at about 9165 soon. Likely to continue consolidating below that level for a few weeks. If we get above that I will look to buy dips and sell and the levels mentioned below.
Weekly resistance at 8700 and 9550. Monthly at 9165 and 10735.
Although there are some potential bullish...
Daily divergence on 2/3 indicators. Potential bullish candle structure. 5% low risk stop placement.
Position size = 20% of account. Stop 5% to entry. Total account risk 1.04% + slippage and fees. Acceptable
TP areas are based on Weekly, 3D, and confluence with one of those on a daily time frame.
Price is above the daily EMAs and I anticipate their crossing.
Indicators are supporting the price movement with no bearish divergence present.
Buying volume came in and created a bullishly divergent low on the daily.
Volume gap above price to 570 area and POC around 700.
Entry is marked: 480. Soft Stop 444. Total account Risk is 0.6% currently, with the...
Bitcoin closed the daily below the 13/26 emas after falling below, testing, and falling below again. They have a bearish cross so I have closed out about 40% of my Bitcoin position and will reenter in the weekly value zone. Ideal entry is 7900-7500, but will reenter if price can get back above the ema's. I use the ema's for long term trend signals and I would be...
ETH will Pop soon.
Fell to range midpoint and has wicked below several times filling buy orders. Trend looks like it is starting to turn bullish after price fell back to value.
Avg Entry currently 0.0313 (continuing to buy)
Stop loss. I am using a Soft Stop on this one, so I do not get wicked out, but it means I am carrying higher risk on this trade. A smart...
This is a journal of thoughts and analysis on Bitcoin following the weekly close on May 19th
I have positions in Bitcoin, Ethereum Classic (posted), XLM, CND, and DGB
Margin positions currently open TRX (posted), XRP, and BTC Sept futures Long from 6810 (posted as part of BTC short trade thread).
Weekly: Main Chart
The weekly closed at exactly the same level...
Leveraged Short avg entry 7955 currently. Against weekly and 3D trend/signals so protective only, preserving profits. Retrace expected but not trend change.
Additional entries 7900-8100
Stop at highs. Will monitor on low TF and take hedge longs as necessary in order to build a larger short and reduce risk.
Target 7100 or...
Divergences on daily should be good for a nice dead cat. Higher time frames do not suggest this is the bottom yet. Divergences on multiple indicators including the OBV, which is a leading indicator. If divergence fails exit quickly.
Bearish trend exhausted for now, with the potential to resume after a return to the mean.
Previously failed divergence on the OBV...
Weekly Looks extremely bullish:
Daily, looks bullish:
Below 4880, then we will likely see 4500.
Consolidation between 4500 and the highs for a few weeks creates a very tradable range and builds pressure for a test of 6100-6200 area. Will be...
This trade really should stop out, but in case the market is irrational I will collect some profit.
Have an open long on BTC, but am hedged for the value of my account above 5145. Stop will just lead to slightly smaller profits on my BTC long.
Want to buy back a large position in LTC below 70 if possible