Check out my linked Idea, this is kind of part 2.
I am expecting a huge volume spike do come soon and signal another leg up or down,
but since the rsi is drifting away from what the Candles are doing it tells me that our move is getting weaker.
On my last idea I mentioned how over time a decreasing RSI but increasing Price...
These are my observations so far, personally i wouldnt just go long straight away, but wait for a retrace that is not unlikely.
Its not a prediction because the magnitude of this move cannot really be predicted,
but ill be more bullish the next days on 15 min or 5 min oversold situations.
A break to the downside seems mire likely to me since we obviously do not have too much trading activity right now (volume is low).
A perfect setup for a scalp entry above 10k for me would be if we continued for a little longer within our triangle and get more volume with every 5min candle, or watch the 1min chart for obvious whale action.
If we break our...
If we want to see further movement at this point in time we should not cross the red trendline (1).
Even if we do its not a bad sign in the first place. A further breakout might just be delayed.
Staying between Blue and light-Blue for 5hours from now would be a great sign for a strong uptrend.
Dipping down to the orange line might be an early sign of a bull...
The second (2) steeper trendline from 275$+, hast not been confirmed in time, shown by the purple vertical line.
Now we have the chance for a furhter confirmation of 300$ along the blue support line and following the the first (1) trend line from 220$+.
In roughly 2 hours we will have more information(second purple line).
In my opinion for a further uptrend we...
In order to keep the uptrend from this point in time we must not break the red line (1), it therefore must act as a new solid support.
The uptrend that starts from 38$ looks very steep though.
We might get a chance for a cheaper buy at around 45, before we continue.
Nevertheless, now seems like a good window of opportunity to start buying in with some parts of your capital
- possible trend decision timeline
->MACD's look like they are at a critical point aswell, after they have been in a tight range for a long time
-300$ has been a High with 2 big inverted hammers, signaling that the price was rejected quickly.
-we have had a quick run up to 316 and after bulls got exhausted we immediately dropped to 300, signaling another...