Potential setup occurring to go short. Retest of broken trendline. Divergence on RSI, Market is top heavy.
Watching this closely if market breaks my stop then I will look for a long trade, otherwise am going to short.
I see a possible short - Ideal entry would have been on the retest up to the blue line that price broke, but worth a shot.
If stop is hit then I will wait to review - Price has a bias of a short as long as it stays below 1181.00
Just my thought guys. Trade safely and live for another day to trade.
If the price breaks below the dotted line then price will have a tendency of going lower.
If the price has a clear break upwards, the trade is cancelled and I would then look to go long
Targets are set out on the chart for the short