1) XRP is following a perfect megaphone pattern
2) according to this pattern and the resistance level established in the last bull cycle in 2020 we might face resistance at $2 and I set my target for the pattern at 2 dollars a piece.
3) the two dollar resistance level is important, because if we break above this level then ATH is gonna be near.
In my last post about XLM, I pointed out that my sell target was around 38 cents. I still haven’t changed my target, but I was playing with the monthly chart and I just want everyone for a second to imagine a big giant green candle like this. A candle like this would be better than a thousand orgasms combined. The ascending triangle is drawn only considering...
I recently posted some ideas about XLM visiting 9.5-10 cents before the bull run. I looked at a few ideas from other traders and I changed my mind. I no longer see any signs of a bearish move to those levels or at least i hope so.
I bought at exactly 12 cents (shouldn’t have been greedy and bought up at 10.5 cents.). My sell target is 38 cents and many might...
History is not repeating. History is rhyming. The mini bull cycle in 2020 was wave 1, the bear market wave 2. We are at the beginning of wave 3. And I think wave 3-4-5 all are happening by mid 2025. My target for the top is 161.8% of wave 1, which comes out to about $17.
1) DXY is clearly trading within a descending channel.
2) we got a pretty resistance ahead of us yet so important
3) just touching the resistance at 104.2 means breaking out of the descending channel.
4) a scenario where we meet this resistance and then a retest to the upper trend line of the channel and the continuation of growth, which is gonna send btc back to 32k.
If the support in my previous post doesn’t hold and btc decides to drop down to 32k then XLM will follow BTC and go down to 78.6% retracement level. I’m super bullish long term, but I’d rather buy either around 10.5 cents or 9.5 cents.
This is not an idea. This is a warning for those who will be pulling their money out of Binance or start selling their crypto holdings because of CZ criminal case. The same thing that happened with Sam is happening here again. The terrorists in the American government are trying to manipulate the market, specially the people into selling their holdings. Right...
Good old support is acting as resistance now and a pullback to FWB:31K is gonna act like a spring that’s gonna send BTC back to 65k sooner than we expect. A very simple trend line yet so helpful and handy.
In my previous post I said I feel like it’s impossible for price to go back to below 10 cents.
I take it back. If the first support level doesn’t hold, then we’re gonna head back to 9.5 cents.
I’m gonna repeat for the 100th time, if BTC is headed for the 31k-32k retest, then there will be blood all over XLM which is gonna be good buy opportunity for long term...
I think price is stuck in an ascending triangle the result of which is gonna be a break out to the upside leading to ATH. It won’t happen overnight, but this is the only scenario I can think of in this bull market.
If BTC really plans to retest the $32k support, then there’s a high chance XLM will end up visiting 78.6% Retracement Level. I also feel like it’s impossible for XLM to go back to below 10 cents, but they say: never say never. Usually XLM exponentially increases in price only after BTC tops.
There are two scenarios:
1) we’re going to 78.6% support
2) we’re headed...
This support trend line is the determining factor for the next few days. Some are calling for $40k and some are calling for a retrace back to FWB:31K -$32k support level. I think the fate of this trend is gonna determine what happens next.
So far price has found a beautiful support at the 50% retracement level and I think it will only hold on to this support if BTC doesn’t make lower lows and doesn’t go down beyond 7%-8%. If btc decides to go below $35k then this support will be gone in no time. We can find support at 61.8% and even 78.6%. It’s just that where XLM finds a support level to form a...
I’ve drawn a descending channel, but I’m not even sure if we’re really in a descending channel or not. I’ve two data points on top and two at the bottom. Price got rejected off the top of the channel and if it breaks above it then I think the bulls are not done just yet. If price stays within the channel and heads to the bottom of the channel then things are gonna...