SRGA has tried and failed to break/hold the 1.70 area 3 separate times suggesting it's time for the stock to start going back up. 4 of it's board members bought large sums of SRGA today totaling of 5 million altogether.
I've taken a small starter position on it. Let's see where she ends up by the end of next week and reassess.
GBPUSD is currently in its second push to break the 1.3400 level. If it can we should see price push higher to 1.3450 and then to 1.3500. If price doesn't hold though I expect it to fall to around 1.3300 before finding some ground and then onto possibly to 1.3200.
NZD is in a solid uptrend looking to test the late 2019 price levels. With price a little out of gas at the moment, I expect it to retreat into the recent area of congestion before making a push towards the 2019 level I marked.
For months This pair has tried to stay above the bottom zone I marked on the chart. It's barely holding but if it can break above the 1.3100 level and hold, price should find enough to make the push higher. I'm sitting on the sideline for this pair and waiting to see what happens as it nears this level.