About meI'll sum me up in a few quotes:
"Never find solace in settling. Attain or die exhausted in the endeavor."
"It saddens me not that one man has the courage to be evil, but that so many are without the courage to be good." Thats me.
Downtrend > Shorting > in Ascending Triangle > Aiming my entry upon a Bearish Breakout to the bottom side. > Awaiting Entry Signal/setup to print at the top of A. Triangle > Currently at a resistance level > 1:2 R:R >Stop behind 50ma > Feeling "Strongly" bout this play, but still waiting for setup to confirm. AKA making the 'safe' entry
Follow the numbers. This pair seems to be a commander's dream. That climb to 3was the cleanest climb i've ever witnessed.
That was one in a million folks. That was lightning striking. You will never witness something like that again.
I hold no delusions that the rest of this 'won't' play out like that, but man.. it was great while it lasted.
Simply look left... Each point of conflict has been mapped out. Now we just need to respect history to avoid any surprises.
I am shorting this pair. Selling 5 - A. Leaving B ALONE. Then resuming my short, but Selling B to C.
I have gotten in on this trade... As of now it looks like the 4 has more room to go up and is going to see how high it can climb before coming down.
From what I see it has a lot of room to soar; the ceiling (Base of wave 1) is high.
Soooo, I thought... if I were to calculate for that, what would it look like??? And this is what I came up with...
Okay... you just completed your 12345 Ewave. Now you need to plot the potential path for your A B C correction.
Below are my TWO choices. One in Dark Blue... the other in Light blue.
But see those other lines??? Those are other possibilities that are still in play... but they are for the DAILY and WEEKLY levels.
But in the mean time..... Concentrate on 5 to A
FIRST AND FOREMOST... BOTH red and blue are A B C corrections. Red is the LONG Version and BLUE the short..
"IF" the market turns now... and Wave A completes here, we will be on the blue path. It would still meet the guidelines of closing within the "area" of 4. "IF NOT" and prices goes to the long red A then that too meets the guidelines of closing within...
Okay... things look like they were about to go turbo with my original plan so I need to open my eyes more to really see what was happening...
It is just as described... Option one may not work out... So I now provide option 2.
Time will tell.... but my position will survive both options regardless. . .