0x looks good after retesting the $.26 accumulation zone once again. Currently coiling before the next leg to the upside possibly. I recommend waiting for a daily closure above the on $.38 zone for confirmation of the upside push. But as you can see there isnt much resistance above there.
* This is NOT Financial Advice*
Following the surge higher into the $.45 weekly resistance level, XRP pulled back mid week. Falling to the $.37 region, which was tested and appears to be new support. I believe XRP can see a retest of the prior swing high at $.48. With the upisde targets $.50 and $.60 in play with a breakout higher.
After a selling off this week SPY has pulled back into a great buy zone imo. Ive been day trading this zone today/yesterday on ES futures at the 2840 level, however I decided to enter into a swing trade on SPY as well. The weekly candle does not look amazing, however if this intra day reversal continues it could close as a hi-wave doji. Anyway this is the swing I...
I believe XRP can make a new low for 2019 and dip into the $.25 region before we see the next upside push.
This model shows a possible breakout and consolidation within this region, or higher perhaps, follower by a breakout in July-Aug of 2019
This may very well be the last time XRP touched $.25...ever?
If that is the case it the next stop is anyone guess but i...
After melting down to the $.29 support region yesterday, XRP has closed now below the weekly trendline on the daily. There was responsive buying at the $.29 support has failed to break above the trendline resistance. If the counter trend-line on the 1H breaks and we see the current support lost I believe there will most likely be a continuation lower. There is...
I am watching for a retracement lower in the short term on BTC after the breakout. If we see a pullback into the $5430 or $5350 regions I believe this would provide a good long opportunity to see a retest of the $5700 resistance region and possibly $6000.
*NOT financial Advice*
As GNT continues to consolidate above the $.08 support region It does appear to be coiling for a breakout higher. If GNT manages to breakout through the counter trend-line resistance I believe we should see a continuation higher. A break of the $.11 pivot level should lead to the $.13 and $.16 resistance regions over the upcoming weeks.
Looking at the daily timeframe on BTC
We did consolidate above $4900 for the remained of the week after blasting through the $4200 prior resistance. With multiple failures to break lower this established $4900 as short term support for now. We did break through the weekly trend-line resistance (blue) as well.
My current bias is parallel to the total market cap,...
XLM making a nice move today! XRP and XLM tend to move in tandem which is once again the case as XLM is up 8% currently while XRP is up 11%.
I am watching to see if XLM can break through the $.13 resistance after wicking and rejecting this level on Wednesday.
We have lots of room to the upside above there with the next resistance levels being $.16 and $.185
LTC is up 12% on the day currently, One of the stronger alts I am watching.
Lets keep it simple for Litecoin as we take a peak at the daily timeframe.
LTC has exploded higher the past 2 days after breaking out of the $60 ascending triangle. I do think LTC should slow down and consolidate for a few days before climbing higher, but the bullish momentum is strong...
Up 10%+ on the day, Dash has been one of the stronger Alts in the recent week. After breaking out of the accumulation zone and holding the $90 support, dash ran higher through the $105 and $115 minor resistances. Yesterday we traded into the $140 resistance region which we are currently still holding today.
For now A break through the $140 level and we should see...
Already up 4.5% in the current session, ETH is already looking to continue to the next upside resistance in confluence with the prior analysis on the rest of the market.
Breaking out of the $170 weekly resistance region it does appear we could see the $180 monthly resistance in the next day or 2. A breakout of the month resistance leads us to the $200 key level...