after the last 2 longs i am longing again ...reasons similar to the gbpchf trade target is to reach the tp2 that was set on previous trade
trade wars effect the most due to relationship with china
rate hike is coming
brexit talks moving along
good weather and england progress with help retail sales also
like my first trade on eurnzd this one is just as big we have reached the supply zone again so sell this big ...needs a correction just look at that rise //all details on chart i have entered at 1.7800
best of luck and adjust stops daily !
1st trade wasnt quite ready but still left with progit so this is the re entry ..better entry point with targets the same as previous trade setup
adjust stops daily like last time and always
hopefully follows through like gbpaud ..i see this as a retest ...expecting the risk currency related to china / tariffs (aud) to be effected most --likely on us open good rr for me considering what the daily candle has also printed -pullback expected
first was a good trade even though it never reached the multi year low expected
i think this is the new top possible in this pair and usd ...think the fact this didnt move much in connection and the usual correlation with xauusd collapse also confirms this theory ....but will have to see how it plays out ...
my entry was fridays close adjust stops daily or how...
also adds to my positions on yens on usdjpy 0.48% -gbpjpy and now cadjpy 0.00%
1st trade hit target a few weeks back ...have re entered this on the yen weakness and signs of topping ..and the cad expected rate hike in july + the fightback to nafta threats is holding up cad and this pair around the 100 red line on the daily is also holding well
..first trade banked some profits but didnt reach the higher targets of 152.
I am re entering this trade as a recovery to at least the level of the trend line break ....2nd target would be the 150s....but need to see if the pound can shrug off the recent negativity...another to keep a close eye on with adjustment of the stops advised to be
Trying another long here going off the long weekly support dating back last year ,First one got stopped so we will keep a close eye on how this plays out today
should get some traction before nfp then would advise all to adjust stops ..before that data release.