Small scalp here. Analyst came in with an upgrade, wedge pattern, new 52-week high with first green day yesterday. The market has been indecisive so I left some money on the table. 3/5 14c entered at 16 at 8:35 cst held for 4 minutes closed at 18. Had a high of 27 or 168%, but a win is a win so I'll take my 12% gain.
There's been a lot of consolidation and less of over-extended gap and go breakouts the last few weeks. $sos is a former runner that had a first green day on Monday. I thought a second would be appropriate as it was making an upward wedge pattern with pre-market holding support levels. Tested the 38.2 fibronacci level and then consolidated. Entered at 8:32 cst at...
$apha didn't have the strongest acceleration at open, but the long-term pattern and pre-market setup was the most defined of my watchlist. Strong pennant formation into a first green day. 2/26 20c entry at 14 8:32 cst, held for 8 minutes for an exit at 16.
$amc appears ready for a fifth green day. I'm looking for a breakout of the upper bounds of the long-term wedge, and push resistance at 12. Pre-market support at 9.9 with gap-down retracement support at 9.
$riot appears to hold the multi-session pennant lower bounds. I'm looking to see if Monday is a second green day and break the upper bound post-pennant expansion. The stock is currently consolidating at the 61.8% multi-session fibronacci level. Looking to re-test Friday's high.
$twtr looks to make a third green day into Monday, February 22nd. The stock has been playing into the fibronacci levels off of the multi-session retracement. Resistance levels to take out are 73.05, 73.96, and test the new 52-week high made on last Friday's session.
$cciv looks like a setup for a first green day for Monday, February 22nd. I'm watching the blue pennant forming off the retracement, push and break the upper bounds and test the multi-session 50% fibronacci level of 57.6.
Approaching a fifth green day without any significant resistance levels is questionable. I’m looking for a test of the new 52-week high and/or the 9-day average true range before retracing. Good gamma play into Friday, February 19th.
I’m looking to see if this will test and breakout to a new 52-week high tomorrow. Multi-year resistance set around 46 for one of the most pronounced cups I’ve ever seen. Good gamma setup for Friday, February 19th.
Quiet pre-market on Thursday, February 18th. $cciv had a nice residual gap this morning having a high pre-market volume and the best setup for a fourth green day, following a news catalyst on 2/16 (second green day post catalyst). The stock is within the multi-month expansion area of the post-pennant pattern and gapped through the multi-session post-pennant...