Long $WABIBTC. 1D MA50 is about to cross MA200. Good probabilities for the uptrend to continue or even to speed-up leading to potentially an impulse wave 3.
Conservative target is next resistance as determined by daily DC20 - below 4497.
IF an impulse wave 3 may develop a target of further next major resistance (10200-10600 zone - slightly below) may be...
In my opinion $BTCUSD will re-visit weekly MA200 and hopefully will reverse from there - this would mean that we are currently in a broad wave 2 correction and a wave 3 impulsive wave may be forthcoming in 2020. Last week weekly MA50 was taken out (price closed below MA50 and below DC20 as well on weekly chart) so it is highly likely that price will re-visit...
I shorted KTOS yesterday. 1D price closed below DC20 twice and daily MA50 is now crossing MA200.
TP above 1W MA200 which is currently above 11.66
SL if daily closes above daily MA50 and MA200 and DC200. Currently above 19.98. Looks to be a good probability trade.
Any comments are more than welcomed! Thank you and please trade carefully and with money you can...
I went in $PPTBTC as it is showing ascending triangle, MA50 is closing to MA200. A breakout is imminent.
This can be also an option that the pair will start an impulse wave 3. Volume is now gently increasing. RSI is bullish - above 60.
A conservative target is the 2.618 extension of wave 1 which is in the resistance area of 0.000155-0.000161.
Further target can...
A breakout in $WPRBTC looks to be quite imminent.
Higher lows and sitting above MA50 on the daily with closing to MA200 suggests a break shortly. IF breaks to the upside it will be likely that MA50 will cross MA200 raising the potential for further rise.
SL IF daily candle closes below MA50 and DC20 - offering a favorable risk.
TP can be determined by weekly chart...
I shorted $FANG yesterday. Price closed below DC20 on 6th November, MA50 is below MA200. RSI, MACD are bearish.
Weekly MA50 has crossed MA200 and price closed below DC20 a few weeks ago. RSI, MACD are bearish.
TP is next major support above 55.48.
SL is monitored depending price action in the upcoming weeks. Currently I would think IF 1D candle closes above MA50...
I went long in $CNDBTC. The price is above MA50 on the daily and is closing to MA200 whilst nicely developed a higher low on the weekly TF. RSI, MACD are bullish. On 16th Nov it slightly closed above DC20.
SL IF daily closes below MA50 AND DC20.
TP1 can be weekly MA200 (currently under 203) or TP2 at next major resistance below 310.
Any comments are more than...
I went in long $REQBTC yesterday as it looks to be building up on the daily and provides a favorable RR ratio.
4H MA50 has crossed MA200 and seemingly holds.
1D MA50 is closing to MA200 - it is now decision time. Volume is low - ready for a break-out to the up- or downside.
SL IF daily closes below MA50 and DC20 OR if on the 4H TF there is a bearish reversal...
I am looking at the weekly TOTAL2 chart and whilst my bias is bullish based off of the current status and based off of that I think the industry has fundamentals and foundations to evolve as widespread and adopted technology eventually the market will decide. And based on the chart it may decide shortly.
On the weekly chart MA50 is so close to cross MA200 for the...
I am long in $ISRG and have opened buy position. 1D MA50 has crossed MA200 and I am expecting the range to be broken to the upside.
1D DC20 has been broken on 18th October.
With checking the weekly outlook after a year of ranging this may now be the time for the uptrend to continue.
SL can be triggered if daily candle closes below MA50, MA200 and DC20.
I have no...
I have set a BUY order for $DLG with expecting the trend to continue upwards. 1D price broke DC20 and is above MA50 and MA200. RSI is bullish, MACD turned bullish.
The weekly outlook is interesting. MA50 has crossed MA200 upwards.The V-shape bounce on the weekly is also suspicious.
In terms of SL IF daily closes below MA50 and DC20 this will trigger the stop....
I have opened short position on $EURCHF - Price broke (closed below) DC20 and MA200 on 4H close to day-end. Ths suggests with a high probability that price will close below MA50 on 1D TF + has broken (closed below) DC20 already to the downside yesterday. I expect the broad downtrend to continue. RSI will be likely to close below 40 on the daily TF - bearish.
I am long in $CTL on daily TF. MA50 crossed MA200 on 1D TF. DC20 has been broken upwards with strong bullish candle. RSI, MACD bullish, Volume is high.
Weekly DC20 has been broken upwards and is above MA50 - ready to revisit weekly MA200 which is our target.
SL to be monitored. Currently if daily price closed below MA50, MA200 and DC200 his would trigger a stop....
I am shorting $RUN on 1D TF. Price broke DC20 downwards on daily TF. MA50 is crossing MA200 on daily downwards.
Weekly closed below MA50 and may be ready to revisit weekly MA200.
Daily RSI is bearish - below 40. MACD is bearish on daily. ATR is about to grow.
SL if daily price closes above DC20, MA50 and MA200 and to be monitored based on price progress.
MA50 has crossed MA200 on daily TF. DC20 on the daily was broken to the upside yesterday whilst rejecting MA50.
On 1W TF price broke and retested MA50 and may be attempting to revisit next major resistance or 1W MA200 which are both quite aligned.
SL TBD however if daily candle closes below MA50 and MA200 and DC20 - this will trigger SL.
Thank you for your...
I opened a short on $NZDUSD when daily closed below DC20 on 20Sep2019 - this is still open. Price is below MA200 and I am expecting the trend to continue. RSI is bearish.
TP TBD - trailing stop can be used driven by DC20 (if daily closes above DC20) and the same applies to SL. Otherwise potentially if the monthly support of 0.62 breaks the next ones are at 0.5928...
I have set an order open a short today on $MDB. Friday's price broke DC20 and is below MA20 (recently broke) on daily. RSI is bearish. Weekly closed below DC20.
TP TBD - major supports at 95.3, 62.3, 32.35 or by using trailing stop to be driven by DC20 on daily (if prices closes above DC20). The same applies for SL.
RSI is bearish.
Thank you for the likes and...
This trade is riskier than my recently posted shorts. I shorted $BYND when this broke DC20 on the daily last week however then the stock was exploding to the upside - as SL is driven by DC20 (daily to close above DC20) for me the position still holds.
RSI is not below 40, due to the short history of the stock daily MA200 is not yet visible. PVO and ATR is...