About meStarted trading back in 2006 with a background in software engineering. Utilize a mix of custom algorithms and technical analysis to gain an edge in the market. I trade infrequently, making only few trades per month.
I'm slightly bullish on QIWI here are the reasons
- the company has good fundamentals, just read the annual reports and numbers, the growth is ok and the company is in good financial situation
- there was interest in taking over this company and a tender offer of $27 although failed last year, at least we know how much this company could have been sold for
I've been invested in bitcoin -2.19% since 2012, bought and sold here and there.
Bitcoin -2.19% is a volatile beast and the bear market usually comes with 90% decline. just look at the history yourself. I've been through 3 so far
with a huge appreciation from 200 to 20000 since 2015, such appreciation always have a bear market right after for any asset classes...
- Iridium launched multiple satellite successfully with SpaceX for its Iridium NEXT constellation. The launch cost is relatively low.
- Recurring revenue with positive profit compared to its competitor ORBSCOMM which is losing money every quarter
- Trump is privatizing Air Traffic Control which is a major business for one of the iridium's...
we might have another correction and then move much higher. The price has been in this tight range for a while now and it is accumulating energy and will break either up or down. My bet is to the downside so that we can attract enough buyers then move up further.