About meStarted trading back in 2006 with a background in software engineering. Utilize a mix of custom algorithms and technical analysis to gain an edge in the market. I trade infrequently, making only few trades per month.
I chart powerful yet simple lines. I also run a deep learning based algo strategy on the side.
I'm slightly bullish on QIWI here are the reasons
- the company has good fundamentals, just read the annual reports and numbers, the growth is ok and the company is in good financial situation
- there was interest in taking over this company and a tender offer of $27 although failed last year, at least we know how much this company could have been sold for
I've been invested in bitcoin -2.19% since 2012, bought and sold here and there.
Bitcoin -2.19% is a volatile beast and the bear market usually comes with 90% decline. just look at the history yourself. I've been through 3 so far
with a huge appreciation from 200 to 20000 since 2015, such appreciation always have a bear market right after for any asset classes...
- Iridium launched multiple satellite successfully with SpaceX for its Iridium NEXT constellation. The launch cost is relatively low.
- Recurring revenue with positive profit compared to its competitor ORBSCOMM which is losing money every quarter
- Trump is privatizing Air Traffic Control which is a major business for one of the iridium's...
It looks it is very difficult for netflix to go above 130 level again. with the broader market going into correction, netflix could be a good short from this point on. I would wait for the price pull back to the upper parallel of the pitchfork then go short
Here is my super long term weekly prediction of S&P index. If the index keep going up like this we could face a major correction later this year (2017). Of course I could be totally off. However, this is based on some of my knowledge of the market (been trading since 2006) and some proprietary technical analysis techniques I developed, so hopefully it is not...