Hello everyone, what we have here is a fork in the road. BTC has reached a very crucial support zone and this can determine what happens over the next month, into September. My ideas:
1) BTC found support on the top of the previous failure channel. (As long as price doesn't close below it on the Daily chart, this is true.)
2) Can have a bounce from here...
Not gonna get too crazy here. I have an idea on why I think BNB can rally towards $15.00, and it really depends on news, overall market sentiment and believe it or not other alt coin volume trading.
Why I believe this can be a really towards $15:
1) Just had a huge engulfing candle on the 1D chart, with good volume.
2) $12 Area, (The blue box with the red...
Hello everyone, taking a look at BTC, I can see some zones, trend lines and areas of interest:
1) We are in a crucial area where failure has resulted in a breakdown and bearish trend .
2) Currently above the yellow trend line which is very bullish .
3) In a bull flag formation.
4) At the top of an inverse head and shoulders .
5) BTC ETF news will be released in...
Hello everyone, looking at the 1 day chart we can see a risky trade setup that involves some decent returns.
The overall trend has been bearish, but, there is a large potential for a broadening ascending wedge (Bullish formation.) The catalyst? The upcoming BNB coin burn. The entry point will be anywhere in this blue box support zone, especially inside the...
Taking a look at the 1 day BNB/USDT pairing I see a crucial point in BNB:
1) Price broke below the symmetrical triangle (Bearish).
2) Price has failed to break $15 twice, that red line is now a resistance level.
3) Price is getting closer to the large white rising trend line.
Looking at the chart of ZEC, it appears to have arrived at a fork in the road. Convergence has led the price action to form this triangle, the bulls and bears are uncertain.
RSI - Around 35 to 40 on the Daily charts.
MACD - Crossed into green.
EMA 21 - Trading above it with a few candle...
They say a picture is worth a 1000 words... As such, I'm not going to say much. Taking a look at this lovely chart:
1) I'm predicting support in this rectangle (Based on past events) which coincides across the initial bull run and previous bounces.
2) A predicted support area coming up at 5500-6000.
3) Shorts are at an all time high. In fact, way higher than...
What we have here is a continuation from my previous BNB analysis and after some ridiculous movements over the past 12 days, I have an updated analysis
The overall picture:
1) Looks very bullish, the entire movement is still an ascending triangle.
2) There is a long rising trend line, well intact here.
As I'm writing this, the market is currently in a downtrend, and there are many people trying to predict where the price might go. This is a very difficult thing to do and most end up completely wrong. In this idea, I'm going to share with you guys my method to buying during a drop in the market.
Hello everyone, I'm going to keep this one short and sweet, as anything could happen, but this scenario is definitely a possibility to keep in mind.
Based on previous similar fractals prior to what precipitated the prior bull run of 2017, the scenario plays...
Taking a look at the supports,resistances and the general direction of the Binance Coin, we can see the following:
1) Clearly moving in an ascending pattern.
2) Resistance overhead, clearly around the $15 mark.
3) Put all the structures together and you are left with an ascending triangle.
-A movement back to...
I have taken a close look at the BTC price structure and analyzed what the market is currently showing me on the BTC/USD Bitfinex 4H Candle sticks.
1) RSI, Stoch RSI, Momentum indicators are all neutral smack in the middle.
2) Full wave structure of the run or as close to what I...
Taking a look at the recent developments of ETH/USD, I am theorizing a potential Cup & Handle. I know that this is an extremely ambitious call, but damn it, I think it might happen. Why?
1) There was a large dark cloud cover that formed upon the breakdown of the bull trap. (I called a bull trap in my last idea, but got the price range wrong.)
Hello everyone, going to keep this idea short and simple.
1) Ascending wedge right near what appears to be a top resistance channel. (The Red Trend Line)
2) RSI way overbought. Bearish divergence appeared on the momentum indicator.
3) No good support up here that was tested twice with lots of volatility over the past several days.
4) Be careful, BTC is about to...
Looking at the 4H time frame, I give you a set up which might take place in a realistic time frame. Before I begin, I want to give you one huge disclaimer.
***The top of the market is not yet known before the retracement.***
With that out of the way, were going to assume the top price for ETH will be 623.21. Using that, I have drawn a FIB...
Hello everyone, I am a trader 100% in cryptos since mid 2017 and have been watching this market since early 2017. With that out of the way, I will let my analysis speak for itself.
What I see:
1) Fractals that resemble the previous pattern before the huge spike up.
2) A clearly overbought market.
3) Bullish momentum slowing.
With that said, it is very possible...
Hello everyone, In my analysis, I'm predicting that the ETH price will have a further downside, in fact I believe the market as a whole has more downside too. My analysis is as follows:
1) There is a large bearflag that has formed, and in being generous, I only set the bottom to 280 for now.
2) If you look closely, there are 2 previous large bearflags that have...
Going to keep this idea simple and short.
1) BTC has been stuck in this immediate downtrend channel since the 24th of March, as indicated by the white trend lines.
2) There have been identifiable Elliot waves that seem to support the idea of BTC trading in this range.
3) The bottom long green rising trend line has been previous support for BTC on more than once...