You can see the 5 and 10 day MA have crossed.
- This is indicator #1. ( I have a MA crossover trigger script)
- Buying volume has slowed over the past few weeks, and selling volume increased.
- Stochastic oscillators have been up for record highs.
- RSI has been at peak position, which is great, ...
I'm short. Even though volume looks good - it seems OBV is topping out. If you look down to stochastic osc., they're pointing down. RSI is weakening, and the biggest sign I see, MACD crossover may happen in a day or so, we're also pretty high on MACD and this might be the start of a small correction. Or at least a ...
- 4DMA crosses 9DMA
- Buy volume up, OBV pointing up
- Stoch up, crossover
- RSI up from oversold territory
- MACD crossover, from oversold territory
We have have hit the bottom, should be a good swing upwards. This may take time, but it looks very bullish.
DPZ has been doing great before the August correction. It's since then consolidated pretty aggressively.
-Stoch crossover, RSI on the up n' up, and MACD might crossover as well.
-Confirmed with a MACD crossover and push above the 50 day MA. Rejected if the stock dips anymore beneath the 50DMA.
$EBAY has been getting beat up along with the rest of the market...but technicals tell us things might be looking up.
- If you look at the stoch, we just had a cross over - which signals an entry point.. but we need more confirmation.
- RSI is trending up. Good sign
- Waiting for MACD to cross the signal line, ...
DPZ has been doing amazing since 2009 and has no reason to slow down its solid strategy. It's taken YUM (parents of Pizza Hut) by storm and is reclaiming the Pizza market in the U.S. and now moving into Japan. I know this mix between fundamentals and technicals is not the norm on TradingView but warrants a mention. ...