About meI trade about 7 years ago and stopped due to time constraints.
But I am up and running again. Making small trades and learning the Market again. I enjoy Forex and Commodities. Hope this time round to leave my day job and do this full time.
Possible daily gap being closed. Interday trade.
Waiting for continued momentum to the downside. Just had a retest of the 50EMA on the 1H.
Will wait for a break and close below the 1H 8EMA before I enter this trade.
Stops will be above the retest High
TP will be the 8 EMA on the daily, but if you want you can babysit the trade and see if we...
4H TF 50EMA to 200EMA Gap Trade.
We have a break and close of the 200EMA on the 1H. Waiting for a retest of this EMA and also the Resistance.
Continuation to the downside will signal a Short to close the gap between the 50EMA and 200EMA on the 4H.
Sniper is on site on the 4H. But we will have to wait for the Sniper to come back on site on the 1H after the...
BCR of the 200EMA on the 4H TF.
Retest of the 50EMA on the 1H TF.
Break and close below the 50EMA on the 15M TF.
Will wait for one more 15M candle with a lower low to confirm momentum and take trades down to the lower limit of the ascending channel.
Disclaimer: I am still testing my strategies. Not all trades Ideas I post will result in live trades. They might...
Finally we have a BCR of the upper limit of the descending channel.
Also a BCR of the 50 EMA on the Daily and the 4H TF.
Sniper on site on the Daily, will wait for it to come on site on the 4H also before I take longs to the next Supply and Demand zone at 9.7000.
This is a long term trade Idea and you can add to this trade as we make our way up. Use 0.25% risk...
We have broken and closed above long time resistance. We are in the process of testing the ascending channel for support and closing the 8EMA gap on the daily.
We have also closed above the 50EMA on the weekly.
Now I am waiting for momentum on the 4H TF to the upside to enter a long term trade long the the upper limit of the ascending channel.
We have SNIPER on...
Copper has been in a very nice ascending channel, but has been struggling to break above the weekly upper limit indicated with red line.
But we have finally broken and closed above it.
We had a daily 8 EMA gap that is being closed. Waiting for confirmed momentum to the upside to build on long term trade in copper.
Disclaimer: I am still testing my strategies....
French 40 is getting close to its decision point. Inside a wedge with possibilities for both shorts and longs.
BUT, with rising cases for Covid 19 in the UK and Europe fundamentals are pointing to a short rather than a long.
I will wait for a clear direction before I enter a trade.
Disclaimer: I am still testing my strategies. Not all trades Ideas I post...
We have broken and closed below the 200EMA on the weekly and the daily. We did not form a lower Low on the daily, therefore when the next candle opens tonight we will have a 8EMA extension on the daily.
I believe we will have a pullback to close that gap, this will give us a retest of the 200EMA on the daily and of the descending channel.
After that I will look...
This was a perfect trade. Down to the lower limit of the channel.
Now we wait to see if we will go back up to the median line or will we continue short.
With the dollar strong I believe we will wait for a BCR of the lower limit of the channel to take shorts again.
Look at my precious trade Idea:...
Well well, price action has been following my prediction and I am still waiting to take a short.
We are in the process of retesting the 200EMA on the 4H. If we get continuation to the downside I will enter a trade.
Will look for OTE on lower time frames.
Link to my previous Idea:...
I was long on silver and my overall Bias is still long. But I believe we will retest the 200EMA on the daily before we continue. This level is at 23.300.
For those who like to trade 8EMA gaps. There formed on on the daily. I expect a pull back to this level before we continue to the 200EMA.
Disclaimer: I am still testing my strategies. Not all trades Ideas I...
Last week I was looking for long opportunities in Platinum but never got the continuation. Very happy I did not take any trades as this commodity took a turn South in line with others.
We have broken back into the decending channel and will wait for a retest fo the upper limit to confirm resistance before taking trades to the next supply and demand zone.
Well this pair is very messy but we still have some trading opportunities.
We have a long term ascending level that we still trade in. We have a short term descending channel but we have broken above it and retesting the upper limit.
If I get continuation to the upside I will execute longs to the upper limit of the ascending channel.
Disclaimer: I am still...
I am still long on Silver.
So waiting for the weekly gap to close then waiting to execute longs.
We are at the bottom of the ascending channel. We have the median line as a roadblock but I don't believe that will be a problem.
Long term still holding for $40.
Disclaimer: I am still testing my strategies. Not all trades Ideas I post will result in live trades....
So I still think we are not done for the down move on this one.
We are resetting the 200EMA on the weekly and still closed below the 8EMA on the weekly.
So I will wait for a BCR of the Supply and demand Zone to execute my short.
Disclaimer: I am still testing my strategies. Not all trades Ideas I post will result in live trades. They might be tested on demos...
Well Well, what will we say about this one.
Everything on the chart on technical points to this going down even more.
BUT...I don't think it will. We have hit a very strong Supply and Demand zone. Fundamentals also point for this to go down further.
But as we have seen with Natty, anything is possible. So I am LONG.
Let see what happens after the roll...
So after a very long and profitable run for the bulls. It seems the bears are in control.
We have already retested the ascending level and it got rejected.
Continues further down. We are on a very strong SD zone. So I am looking for one fo two options to short.
Retest of the Golden Cross or Retest of the SD zone. Then continuation down for a...
GBPUSD still to continue to the lower limit of the ascending level.
We have closed the daily 8EMA gap and also retested the 50EMA and SD zone on the daily.
Once we hit and reject the lower limit UP we go again.
Disclaimer: I am still testing my strategies. Not all trades Ideas I post will result in live trades. They might be tested on demos accounts.