This will be a long term holding for me.
I have entered my first buy at 2339 small position as I am getting in a little early.
I have a larger buy for 2195 and another at 2135 as price approaches the weekly support area highlighted.
Shares have tumbled 60% from their post pandemic high, and 71% from their ATH.
The company has been rocked by the sudden and...
I've had a pretty good run with ADA recently and think its time to lock in some profit (emphasis on SOME - with crypto its always good to leave some money in the game - I am only taking around 35% of my position off here)
We have the following confluences that suggest now is a good time to lock in some profit;
BTC actually looks like it is getting weaker so we may see a correction.
I don't think this is enough by any stretch to go short BTC, however I've invested aggressively in Crypto during this bull run, but I am not currently at full position size for crypto yet, so rather than adding more, I'm happy to stick with what I have...
Ironridge Resources is a stock ive watched for a long time and I now have a long position in the stock.
We have the following confluences;
Price breakout from descending parallel channel
Breakout confirmed by Channel kiss (rejected move back into the channel - see 20th - 30th July)
Volume has dipped slightly by clearly shows rising 20MA volume - again...
BMY looks like it could take a tumble.
Im not sure if I will take the trade myself.
But we have the following confluences;
Rising Wedge Pattern
Momentum divergence (Momentum = Lower Highs but Price = Higher Highs)
RSI divergence (RSI = Lower Highs but Price = Higher Highs)
Volume looks to be on the decline (giving confirmation to the wedge)
ROKU is looking nice.
Cup and Handle formation (not yet confirmed)
Momentum / RSI Divergence
1st potential entry on 8th July Candle - (618 retrace)
Wait for a breakout of the descending channel with volume to go long
Sustained closes above BB Basis Line suggests upward trend momentum
Break of descending trend line that has been sustained
Break above 200EMA
Both EMA break and trendline break look as though they have had a retest (01:00 candle)
From this I have added to my ETH position
Price is currently hovering just above 200EMA having tested it - if price holds,...
I dont often try to predict wider market moves
However, I have been keeping my eye on the FTSE as it seems ripe for a reasonably significant drop.
Volume / Momentum are slowing suggesting the current rally may be running out of steam?
We should see a drop to 6800, and then potentially a further fall to 6600
Personally I dont tend to actually short much at...