About meAltSignals was setup in late 2017 with the objective of bringing high quality trading signals and market analysis to the cryptocurrency world. With so many scammers and low quality operations active, AltSignals prides itself in running a quality service.
ChainLink hasn't moved much since our last post. We appear to be in a descending correction we know descending correction = bullish reversal.
We just need to be a little more patient for the breakout and once it comes (and it will come), it'll make all the waiting worthwhile!
A good indication that we are almost about to reverse is that we are in an abcde...
Once we zoom out, we can see that BNB has only just completed the 2nd wave and we're expecting the 3rd wave, which is often the biggest.
First wave was a 5 wave impulse
Second wave was a 3 wave correction
Third wave - Anticipating a 5 wave impulse now
Fourth and Fifth Wave coming.
- Swing entry now with stops below the recent lows
- Intraday entry:...
We saw a 5 wave impulse at the start of 2021 followed by a massive ABC correction which lasted almost a year. We are now expecting the next 5 wave impulse to take to ATH and higher.
Maker is really susceptible to volatility wicks so be careful when trading.
- Swing entry now with stops below the lows
- You can also wait for lower timeframe pullbacks...
Litecoin has recently completed the ABC correction and we are ready for the next massive impulse wave with very minimal risk.
We have a descending trendline where it would confirm our bullish outlook. However we can take a risk entry now with stops below the lows and target the ATH's making it an incredible risk:reward trade.
- Risk entry now with...
In our last Solana post we were trying to find out where the bottom may be and we had the -61.8 fib extension marked out as a possible reversal zone.
We rejected that fib level nicely and we are now making a higher low indicating the start of the bullish wave.
- risk entry now with stops below the recent lows (safe stops below the -61.8 fib)
Our recent Bitcoin analysis didn't go accordingly and the pattern changed. It appears we are in a zigzag ABC formation and currently in the C wave heading towards the 49K.
Bitcoin rejected the area between 618 and 78.6 fibonacci and we saw a trendline break - indicating bullish momentum.
- Watch lower timeframe corrections and enter
- Safe stops...
Following on from our last ETH analysis, we moved a little lower than our anticipated buy zone. We moved towards the 78.6 fib and we got a nice trendline break indicating bullish momentum.
- watch for lower timeframe pullback
- enter with stops below that pullback or safer stops below the recent lows
- Targets: 3000, 3250, 3600
Ellipsis had a major bearish collapse and it may be that we've bottomed out now. We saw a breakout of a descending trend followed by a double bottom, indicating a trend reversal.
- Watch for a strong breakout of the descending red trendline
- Stops below the double bottom
- Targets: 0.4, 0.5, 0.7
In our last Cardano analysis we had 2 areas we were looking for a reversal. One of them was the structure level we are at now.
We're on the 5th wave, which is often a descending correction. Currently in wave E and waiting for the breakout, indicating a bullish reversal.
- Watch for bullish price action within the wedge (possibly double bottom)
KDA recently broke out of the ABC correction and now we're in the impulsive phase. We are in wave 3, which is often the biggest wave.
- Watch for lower timeframe bullish price action
- Safe stoploss below bull run structure
- Targets: 17, 27
Ethereum is currently in the 2nd wave where we are having an ABC correction. We are approaching 0.5 and 0.618 fib levels where we are looking for a bounce.
- Watch the buy zone for bullish price action
- Once bullish price action appears, enter with stops below the recent lows
- Short term targets: 3250, 3600, 3900
Ripple appears to be in subwave 2 of the bigger wave 3. The subwave 2 is made of an ABC correction, which we can see is being formed.
We are looking for bullish price action at our buy zone to take XRP to atleast the 0.95 level.
- Watch for bullish price action at the fib levels indicated
- Once bullish price action appears. enter with stops below...
Following on from our last Bitcoin analysis, we saw a nice breakout. We are now in the impulsive phase (wave 3). Wave 3 has 5 subwaves and we are currently on the 4th subwave which is an ABC wave. This wave shouldn't go beyond wave 1 structure level - gives us a clear invalidation level.
- Wave 4 is often an ABC wave
- Watch for breakout
Following on from our previous post on ANKR, we got a nice breakout followed by a double bottom, which bounced off our structure level perfectly. We are now anticipating further bullish pressure back to the top.
- Watch for bullish continuation pattern on lower timeframe
- Enter with safe stops below the structure lows
- Targets: 0.118, 0.18,...
We have a really nice Elliot Wave schematic playing out for Gala. We started the Bull Run Mid January when we completed the ABC correction. We are now seeing a 5 wave impulse higher and currently in wave 3.
- Possible entry now with stops below the recent lows
- Targets: 0.545, 0.82, actively manage the rest
In our last analysis of Uniswap, we identified the reversal wedge. We had an extended E wave but we stayed within the parameters of the wedge and it appears we will be breaking out very soon!
- Possible entry now with stops below the recent lows
- Confirmed breakout entry after breakout of descending wedge
- enter with stops below the lows
Following on from our last trade idea on VET where we were expecting more downside before the big bullrun, we are now at the perfect place to buy with very minimal downside and major major upsides!
Long Term BUY Trade idea:
- Enter with stops below the recent lows
- Target the wedge resistance as first target
- Target ATH as second target.
- HODL the rest
FLM had a massive impulse in 2021 and corrected for the latter half of the year. We were in a descending ABC wedge and we ended that wedge with a descending abcde wedge. Looks like the next big impulse has begun!
- Enter with stops below the lows (below 0.15)
- Targets: 0.70, 1.20, actively manage the rest