Yesterday's doji signals a possible move up, especially since bull candles appear to be stronger
in the last few days, so a possible move to 121.31 or such.
Trade placed around the middle of yesterday's candle with stop below it, target on the next meaningful high
at 121.71 betting on a higher probability of the level at 120.50 being breached up.
Trendline was tested and downward wicks have shown a potential move down.
I can see two trades:
Sell at around 0.972 with a stop loss of around 0.9815 (could be higher around 0.9845), Target the first support line at around 0.96
Same entry but with a target of 1.618 fib extension
ALL TRADES I MAKE ALL FOR LOGGING PURPOSES, THIS IS NOT A SIGNAL SERVICE AND I AM NOT EVEN QUALIFIEDTO GIVE ONE EVEN SO.
Small intraday opportunity I saw that may or may not
be logical, however I noticed that the daily has a pin bar
and price did not break the latest support and that
the down move is starting to slow down in zig-zag mode.
It is counter trend...
Broke level at 92.9 now retesting, major S/R area broken ON THE DAILY (not pro so cannot post multiple charts)
SL could be moved more up or down but then risk might be more than reward and trade should be cancelled
Going down along with down trend on 4hr and 1hr, Daily PA shows a doji on 1.5150 level which did not break the low of 6 March.
Further investigation on 4hr and 1hr shows a higher low forming and a potential Bearish bat at 88.6 from last bearish swing.
88.6 happens to be on the trendline projection and a S/R area
Target is set to the low of A since it is a...
1- Retest of 1.0736 Resistance level if confirmed short to 88.6 level of the Bat (1.055 - 1.0546) (candlestick wicks)
2- If Bat confirmed buy T1 Bat B point at 1.0736 T2 1.0835
3- If Cypher confirmed Sell T1 at 1.074 - 1.0736 T2 1.055-1.0546
All points fall at important Support and Resistance zones/lines, pattern drawing tool is of the mark with the fib...
If the trendline and the support line holds, a probable move up as a trend continuation at 0.886 of XA, TP3 is along the upper trendine (or the higher high extension), will wait to see price action candlestick formation
If resistance level is not broken in the move up, a move down is probable to the range zone, a probable bearish bat formation at 4hrs for USD/CHF, it is expected that the 88.6 PRZ level will hold the tests (i.e. candles should close below it or very close above it however they will probably touch the 100 level as it is a major resistance in this 4hrs range zone)