- Price is currently moving in an triangle
- The ascending (triangle) trendline is being supported by a round number and Fib retr.
EMA‘s might indicate a bearish movement in the future but the bullish supporting criteria is is strong - EMA‘s could end up losing it‘s force
- Price found support on the round number resistance 3x
- The fourth touch ended with two dojis(indecision)
- A triple formed with the doji’s (round number, trend line from ascending triangle, fib support)
- On the other side you have an HS formation with proper backup from the ema crossing
- would wait for a signal bar to enter
You can see the price finding resistance on the horizontal line and its wick bounced back from the EMA.
Currently price is moving in an ascending triangle.
Price might move towards trend line due to patterns on the resistance zone.
- Failed resistance breakout 3 times plus a resistance hit and a strong bearish bar (4h)
-Failed break out, resistance hit twice - looking for further down momentum (D)
- Resistance hit, possible move to the trend line then further bullish momentum due to the double bottom at a weekly support (W)
Possible short profit to the trend line, then looking for further...
- Broke through the monthly resistance after failing to brake on the 61.8% fib support. (4h)
- Broke through the monthly resistance and bounced back from the lower channel line to the monthly support. (D)
- On the weekly chart we see a "doji" forming right beneath the monthly resistance. (W)
--> Wo wait for further price action to decide whether to go long or short.
Clear breakout through the triangle trend line and the monthly resistance on all three timeframes. On all three charts you can see a pullback to the monthly support and bearish momentum becoming weaker on the 4h chart. This looks like a continuation of the bearish momentum. Looking for long setups.
USDCHF hit the monthly resistance 3 times before breaking the upper triangle line to the downside. The daily chart shows a double top on the monthly resistance which also shows a parish momentum. With a doji formed on the weekly chart and a bearish move following it right away we have a possible bearish move following.
After the double bottom on the daily weekly support is hit there is a high probability that price might continue until the trendline. On all three timeframes the weekly support confirmed it's existence. This looks like a bullish momentum coming in action.
On all three timeframes we've hit the monthly resistance which indicates a bearish move in the future. On the Daily we can see a pinbar forming directly at the monthly resistance with the bullish momentum becoming weaker on the 4h chart.
We have a breakout and a monthly resistance hit. On the daily chart you can see that he failed two breakout attempts to the bullish side. He formed a double top on the 4h chart. This indicates a bearish movement which could continue to the downside. Whenever he should break the trendline, there is an possible entry point.
Since we've hit the Weekly resistance and hit the TL , we have have a ascending triangle. Beter wait for further confirmation. After the strong bearish move we have formed newer HL and HH on the daily. Either trading the bearish breakout or waiting for a bullish movement to enter whenever it should cross the weekly resistance. But for now just observing...
Double top at a weekly resistance level on the 4h chart. The daily is a fake breakout to the top therefore bearish movement expected. Entry would be 116.434 and the stop close above the 0.00% Fib level. The acending Triangle could be a possible retracement entry if it breaks out properly.