Hey Traders 👋
BTC short term is looking bullish 📈 :
1️⃣ Diamond Bottom
2️⃣ Double Top
Both Bullish patterns aim at a 47.6K range 💸.
I'd wait for a bullish breakout after a bear pullback, then enter the trade.
Hey traders 👋
This is not the first time I publish about a parabolic curve pattern. In my latest one on BTC, I shared that it would have gone to 42K+ with the parabolic(see attached idea).
This time, it is much more short-term, yet it is forming again.
This is my forecast 🪄:
1. it will go to about $48K+ (resistance area)
2. Drop to a maximum of 43/45K (key...
In my latest ideas(attached), I predicted quite well the movements for BTC since it hit about 34K. Now, an ascending triangle pattern is forming with prices testing resistance many times.
(Zoom Out a Little for Precise target prices)
Parabolic curves have a high probability of success, and BTC has already used one to climb up to 42K +(see attached idea of prediction)
As the graph shows, XLM seems to be forming a parabolic curve pattern which would lead Stellar Lumens to $0.37
Hey traders 👋
As the chart shows 📈 :
- XLM is testing Resistance again and again 🦾 , this means that buyers are propense to buying even near resistance → signal of buying strength
- It's also forming interesting patterns (see attached idea)
In my opinion, the best time to buy is near the short-term support(which in long-term is nearly the resistance area), I...
As the chart shows:
- MANA has formed an Ascending Triangle pattern
- Prices are testing resistance more and more and have been near it for a while
- MACD sounds promising
In my opinion, this great project might go up again following this ascending triangle pattern to about $1/1.2
Thanks for reading!
BTC is forming more and more the pattern of a bearish wedge.
With that information, there are two possible case scenarios:
1. BTC will experience a significant dump to the $35K resistance area, but will then go up again in an uptrend (according to the parabolic curve prediction I made which is resulting to be true, see attached idea).
2. Less probably, if the...
Hey Traders 👋
In my latest idea on ADA(see attached idea):
- ADA was forming a ascending triangle pattern
- and a symmetrical triangle pattern
Now it has started going up, but I noticed a perfect Bullish gartley harmonic pattern might form if there's a dump in prices.
I think that if this happens, ADA will be testing the support at $1.233 and then go up...
ADA is forming two patterns:
- symmetrical triangle
- ascending triangle
If both form(the symmetrical triangle is likely to go bullish given that there also is an ascending pattern) ADA might go to 1.5+
XLM is looking bullish 🔥:
- Double Bottom
- Cup with Handle ☕️ (and a bullish flag)
- MACD crosses signal line 📡
- XLM beating 50day SMA resistance
I think it'll go to ~$0.35 📈
It also depends on how BTC is doing(see my attached idea)
As the chart shows 📉 :
- Diamond Bottom (Bullish) can be seen as a Rounding Saucer 💎
- RSI creating a bullish failure swing (bullish reversal) 🐂
- Parabolic Curve Pattern (very likely to complete, see attached idea)
- Crossing 50 days SMA since the Big Dump (notice also the EMAs)
- MACD crossing Signal Line → Indicates the start of a new uptrend
In my latest Idea 💡I pointed out that you should pay attention to this new pattern BTC is forming(idea got taken down because of advertising without being a pro member, I'll post the idea's text below):
Even if there is a low chance of this Extremely bullish parabolic curve:
1️⃣ Half of the pattern is already formed, it's a classical start for parabolic curve...