• CAC40 trades marginally higher this morning
• Trendline resistance is found at 4,650
• A trend resumption exposes lows at 4,805
The CAC40 (FRA40) Index is trading slightly higher on the day, up .85%. However, prices still remain capped underneath a developing bearish trendline. The trendline ...
• The EUR/USD trades higher on GDP data
• Bullish breakouts begin over 1.0887
• Today’s EUR/USD range measures
The EUR/USD is rising this morning with Euro-Zone GDP figures being released in line with expectations at 1.6%. Prices are now attempting to breakout to a new high this week over today’s ...
• The USDCAD is trading higher on employment data
• NFP beat expectations at +211k
• Bullish breakouts begin over 1.3425
The USD/CAD is trading higher this morning after US NFP (Non-Farm Payroll) employment figures came in slightly higher than expectations. Expectations for NFP were set at 200k, ...
• The CAC 40 trades lower on ECB News
• Channel support found at 4,736
• New lows may pressure a price drop to 4,400
The CAC 40 is trading down -1.29% from this morning’s open, after a series of drastic price action swings in afternoon trading. Today’s volatility has directly revolved around the ...
Market Condition: S&P 500 Pending Bullish Breakout
Target 1: 2X Daily ATR at 2147.6
Target 2: Trail Stop with 20 Day Low
Invalidation: Bearish Breakout under 20 Day Low
The S&P 500 closed above 2,101 in yesterday’s trading. With SSI (Speculative Sentiment Index) reading at an extreme -4.29, trend traders may take ...
• The EUR/USD breaks higher over 1.0582
• Range resistance starts at 1.0573
• Bearish breakouts begin under 1.0542
The EUR/USD prices have broken higher in overnight trading, with prices still residing above today’sR4 Camarilla pivot which is found at a price of 1.0582. While today’s breakout does ...
• The Dow 30 opens higher this morning
• Traders monitor breakouts above 17,871
• Monthly highs reside at 17,916
The Dow Jones Industrial Average (Dow 30) is set to open higher Monday, testing key values of resistance. Day traders will continue to monitor the 17,871 price level, which is ...
• The GBP/USD is trading inside yesterday’s price action
• Traders may monitor support & resistance for a breakout
• Daily ATR currently reads at 96 pips
The GBP/USD has continued to consolidate this morning, as traders anticipate a quiet close going into tomorrow’s Thanksgiving holiday. So far ...
• CAC40 declines in early morning trading
• Trendline support is found at 4,755
• A bearish breakout exposes 4,400
The CAC40 (FRA40) Index is currently trading down -1.62% on the day as French stocks have rapidly declined in early trading. Other European Indecies have sold off as well, including ...
WTI Crude Oil (US OIL) has started Monday’s trading testing resistance of a trading range that has been developing for the last seven days. Currently resistance is marked by Fridays high at a price of $42.73bbl. If prices trade above this value it opens the possibility that prices are completing an A-B-C ...
• The USD/JPY remains quite after yesterday’s breakout
• Today’s range measures 56 pips
• Bullish breakouts begin over 1.5257
The USD/JPY has remained quiet this morning after yesterday’s bearish breakout. So far the pair continues to range into the U.S. open and is currently consolidating between ...
• CAC40 finds resistance under 4,961
• Price above 4,919 provides retracement opportunities
• A breakout below 4,900 would signal a shift in the trend
European Stocks and the CAC40 (FRA40) Index have remained resilient this week, after initial fears caused the benchmark to decline from Friday’s ...
• GBP/USD consolidates ahead of U.S. FOMC minutes
• Range support is found at 1.5188.
• Bullish breakouts begin over 1.5257
The GBP/USD continues to trade inside of a 56 pip trading range this morning, between key values of support and resistance. The pair has already traversed the range once, ...
• U.S. CPI was released at .2% (YoY)
• The EUR/USD remains supported over 1.0639
• Range resistance is found at 1.0731
The EURUSD has been trading at support this morning, but despite better than expected CPI data out of the U.S. Expectations for this morning’s event, were set at .1% (YoY) and ...
• U.S. Retail Sales Figures Disappoint at 0.1%
• The GBP/USD tests resistance at 1.5250
• Bullish breakouts begin over 1.5270
The GBPUSD, has held its 40 pip range this morning after a disappointing set of Advanced Retail Sales figures being released this morning. Expectations for the event were set ...
• CAC40 Fibonacci resistance is found at 5,006
• Support is found near 4,420
• GDP data is expected at 1.7% on Friday
The CAC40 (FRA40) is beginning to turn under Fibonacci resistance found at a 78.6% retracement value near 5,006. This value is calculated by measuring the distance between the ...
• The GBP/USD retraces to pivot resistance
• Range resistance is found at a price of 1.5136
• Bearish breakouts are signaled below 1.5063
The GBP/USD has retraced against its primary trend this morning back to a point of daily resistance. Currently prices are testing the R3 Camarilla pivot which is ...
• The EUR/USD tests resistance in a 68 pip range
• Range resistance starts at a price of 1.0828
• Bearish breakouts are signaled beneath 1.0727
The EUR/USD has opened Thursday’s trading range bound, traveling between its R3 and S3 Camarilla pivots pictured above. At present, price is again working ...