this is will be last 2 weeks of 2016 trading, the volume expected to be light.
1) NZDCAD still on the upward Channel
2) high yield currency
3) Weekly above 50 EMA well supported
-> monitor if the greenlight broken down or bounce off.
OPEC MAY ANNOUNCE AGREEMENT ON OUTPUT FREEZE IN ALGIERS BUT NO FULL DETAIL UNTIL NOV - TWO OPEC SOURCES - RTRS
-> long term I am still bull on Commodities
-> prefer to long from bottom
-> from Cycle Analysis chart -> there is turning point in end of Oct for Oil - beware.
-this is only my personal view
CHF has been strength for past few days against GBP, now it has reached this critical support level.
I believe it should bounce off from there.
I am currently holding long position.
I will buy from the Green line if it is tested again
1) Yellen speech has strengthen the US dollar confidence possible rate hike in September on the table.
2) it is all data dependent on this friday NFP data and PCE (personal income average)
like it or not there is one rate hike this year... in my opinion.
3) I prefer to long GBP from low because I see GBP economnic fundalmental is strong...