The sell force still very strong and it is very hard to preview a price's behavior. I suggest wait, if breaking the 13k, the price will up to near 17k, if down again, high probability to down to 6k. Zone A: min 9k and zone B: min 6k. My bet is wait and, if going down, buy near 6k.
This recent fall is really very strongly (look the angle). We may wait a consolidation in ~700$ and then a new consolidation in ~450$ fallowing by a consolidation in ~300$. After all that, we will get a great bullish overcoming Bitcoin and get around $10k near March/April.
1st wave) Buy 600, sell 800. (buy if break the dashed blue line A)
2nd wave) Buy 400, sell...
This is a clearly consolidation near $2. After a long time in low volatility, a lot of new buyers may come. It is possible to test the $3 line. Buy now, the probability to decrease de price is near zero.