I was surprised to see ADABTC retrace this much, all the way back to Nov. 2017 levels, meaning, it shredded all gains from its last bull run... Now, this is an opportunity for us.
Looking at the long term chart for ADABTC , you can see the profits potential in green. Here is the chart:
Looking at April's peak we have over 200% profits potential to be earned if we reach this point, and a whooping 550%+ if we challenge ADA's all time high.
Depending on how the market goes, we have the possibility of earning even more. So I suggest that once you buy ADA, that you keep it and hold it for long. Just as we reached a new high this year, we might be able to reach a new top in the year that is about to come. ADA is a great altcoin for a long term hold.
Charts, signals & indicators
What I am getting from the charts are mainly early signals, yet ADA seems to be makign a bottom and some important upcoming events can affect its price in a positive way. Let's take a quick look at those for our own learning and entertainment of course. After, we can move to our trade instructions; where to buy in and the targets for you to know when to sell for profits.
- Very strong on the . This is a very strong signal and has been building up for months (marked with a purple arrow).
- The and are still on the side but trending up. Sitting near the bottom, both allow for plenty of room for growth.
- We are sitting on the lower end of the which works as strong support.
- Broken downtrend from July (red dotted line) is another positive signal.
- Now trading above EMA10.
- And TD Sequential new count isn't a strong signal but positive nonetheless.
Cardano upcoming events
- 31 August 2018 (or earlier)
* Cardano 1.3 - "This version of Cardano carries network enhancements, code refactoring, and enhancements to Daedalus itself. "
- 06 September 2018
* Roadmap Update
- 20 September 2018 (or earlier)
* Yoroi Wallet Release - Yoroi, a light-client desktop wallet, will be available as a Chrome extension in mid-September.
- 30 September 2018 (or earlier)
* Metaps Plus Partnership - "People will be able to use Ada to make everyday purchases in more than 33,000 stores in South Korea...," around Q3 2018.
Cardano (ADA) trade instructions and targets for Alan Masters Trades
Buy: Up to 0.00001500
Next support: 0.00001250
Strategy: Buy the dips. If ADA's price goes down, buy each time there is a strong drop .
Stop loss: If you don't want to follow the strategy above or trade ADABTC long term, you can use the following stop loss. Close below 0.00001320 on the weekly time frame or a close below 0.00001250 on the daily; you choose your own stop loss risk.
HOW TO ALIGN YOURSELF WITH THE UNIVERSE
The "Universe" is simply a synonym to the word God.
When we talk about aligning ourselves with the Universe, we are talking about connecting with the life force that flows within all of us... All living beings.
How can I align myself with the Universe?
The first thing is that you need to find your life purpose.
How can I find my life purpose?
You need to learn more about yourself.
Who am I?
How can I know more about myself?
Ask the following when it is time for pray / meditation.
"I am alive and I know that I am blessed.
For this reason I am open to receiving, I am ready for my upgrade, I am ready for the next step.
So please Universe/God, tell me more about myself"
I will be sharing a trade for DigiByte (DGB) and Siacoin (SC) shortly.
Thanks for the support.
DigiByte (DGBBTC) and Siacoin (SCBTC) trades now available by checking my profile as promised, plus many more trades of course and analysis for you to learn, enjoy and profit from.
- The bullish divergence on the MACD daily time frame is really storng.
- And we are RSI oversold.
- The 12H time frame is also giving us a strong signal to check back in.
No market is ever a safe bet, some are just safer than the others if you know what I mean and most especially if you know how safe to play it. This is the reason why no matter the bullish signal, stop loss is always one important factor to take note of which Alan gave his own stop loss suggestion.
By volatility, I am referring to the liability of most altcoins to change rapidly by getting dumped quickly before you could even end up exiting your position to stop loss (in the perspective of someone who is using a platform such as bittrex where the auto stop loss function does not work properly compared to the like of marginal trading platform such as bitmex and you simply have to make the decisions yourself). ADA seems to be a less liable to change rapidly on the way down, at least with not so much pretty fast movement compared to the rate at which some alts go about their movement when the market condition gets awry which could make you still exit anyway at a good price based on your stop loss or even break even.
Note that I am saying this based on the fact that being a 247 market, I have woken up one fateful day, only to see how much and how far some of the alt markets have pretty much gone down overnight, which makes it quite difficult to even be getting close to breaking even at all.
I am not sure if I am able to explain myself well in that regard.