DigiByte all time high was set back in May 2017 at 0.00002695 BTC per DGB . Here I will show you a long term chart that goes all the way back to 2015.
- Here you can see a that I draw in green. Clear long term uptrend.
- You can see the different waves, the bull run, all time high, our next target and more on this chart... This is just for your own learning and entertainment of course. So please take a few minutes to look at it... The more you spend time looking at these charts the easier it gets for you to read them and be able to understand them.
- Let's move on... we need to take a closer look.
Charts, signals and indicators
For our new DigiByte trade, we will not go by the all time high, instead we will go for 1111 as our target. If a strong bull run comes, then I will post new targets if necessary. In the meantime, we will go for 150% profits potential . You can go for 10%, 20%, 30%, 50% or as much as you want, you can sell whenever you are happy with your profits.
Let's take a look at the (the one you saw above is the weekly):
- We are now trading above EMA500 and EMA200, these are very strong resistance levels that DGB just broke. needs to build up and it is building up just now as I write this.
- DigiByte is also a great altcoin for long term holders. So feel free to buy up as much as you want and hold long.
- I am being conservative lately when it comes to targets, but when the next bull run comes for the altcoins within the cryptocurrency markets, we will be challenging all of the all time highs from this and last year, this will be a very interesting period to watch, participate and profit from...
- You can clearly see the and curving up strong. The is about to enter the zone and moving up with good momentum.
- There is plenty of room left available for growth for altcoin.
Trade instructions for Alan Masters Trades supporters
Buy in: 0.00000440 - 470
DigiByte ( DGBBTC ) targets for Alan Masters supporters
Stop loss: Close weekly below 0.00000400 closes this trade.
Capital allocation: Up to 10%.
THE FUTURE IS NOW
What's the future like?
Do you believe in it?
Yes, I believe in the future now.
The future is what you see, think, breath, feel and believe.
The future is for you to make, create it with your hopes and dreams.
Have you ever seen the future?
Have you ever been to the future?
Yes ... Because the future is now.
The earlier stop loss is too shy/tight. DGBBTC can close below 400 and still remain in an uptrend. So I am suggesting we update the stop loss.
Take a look at the trendlines on this chart:
We have a strong reversal candle on the daily and volume is starting to build up.
We trade according to our instructions above.
Volume is decreasing and now sitting at support. Most likely a quick drop soon and then action, either way, most likely up.