BTCCNY: trading plan update

BTCCHINA:BTCCNY   Bitcoin / Chinese Yuan
Dear followers, we have a good and fundamentally backed uptrend here, both boosted by the Winklevoss ETF , and Chinese investors fleeing from China as the PBOC might go with stricter controls in the near future.
Price action, and fundamental key levels favor the advance, as well as the 'Time at mode' and RgMov signals discussed before.

We can add to longs once again, in roughly 7 hours and 40 minutes from now if we get a dip, using a stop at 4400.
We will risk 1-3% on it, and move all current stops higher to that price as well after this time elapses.
I'll update the chart with further instructions later.

Good luck,

Ivan Labrie.
Comment: Buy dips against low volume support...


Risk 1 average true range down. Avg. daily volatility in BTC is roughly 3%.
ATR shows 100-150rmb for stops.
Comment: Waiting for the futures rollover for now, we closed some longs, reducing the long to 15% of capital (down from 80% near today's high)


Long term targets. Having a core long term position of 15% portfolio is extremely reccomended. We can hedge downside shorting with margin when needed, and/or trade short term, buying dips with margin, and reinvesting profits in more BTC when viable, and trim down the position when it exceeds 80% of the portfolio again.
Comment: We can sell part of the position, we have hit resistance and can retrace going into next week. Sell 50% of it now.
Comment: (4884)
Comment: Potential catalyst: http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoins-block-size-debate-still-raging-might-worse-ever/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CoinDesk+%28CoinDesk+-+The+Voice+of+Digital+Currency%29

Sentiment is running at extreme highs, so we can book some profits and reenter lower when short sighted bulls give up.

We'll buy the next dip, we can look to enter leveraged positions again soon.
For now, we have to wait for the pullback to support, or if we get a time at mode uptrend, forming a sideways consolidaion in the daily, we'll take a breakout trade.

Today's high should hold until the close of the month and week, if it does, we'll surely see a drop next week, possibly a result of overexcited bulls joining late, the market will get rid of weak longs before moving higher. We have a nice weekly uptrend which will confirm after the week closes, you can see the target on chart. If price doesn't drop back under 4310, we could see price hit 7047.01 eventually.

Good luck!

Nailed it.
Comment: See updated publication.
Comment: Close to the initial target, after the bearish failure.
Hi Ivan, how are you defining that next target in the green text?
+2 Reply
IvanLabrie PRO NicolasMendoza
Hi Nico, it'd be the failure of the downtrend projection, sets up a similarly sized advance.
+1 Reply
English (UK)
English (IN)
Bahasa Indonesia
Bahasa Melayu
Tiếng Việt
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out