Babenski

BTC what if ?… worst case scenario

Long
BITSTAMP:BTCUSD   Bitcoin / U.S. Dollar
BTC / USD

hi guys before we get started lets say this scenario has a very little chance to happen

However we should be prepared to everything
I can call this scenario “worst case scenario or the scariest scenario “


WHAT IF ?
as i said before in my last analysis i still believe we have very high chance around 17600-16000 will be ultimate bottom , you can check my previous analysis here :

However, the chance of this scenario will increase if 300 WEEKLY MA Doest hold (which located near 16k )

The next strong supports after 16000 in my chart
14k - 10k - 6k


Alot of people already waiting 14k-10k !
From my experience when majority of traders want something ,The MM either never reach that price or dump much lower
And that’s why, we see bottom already very close or much lower than majority think

Summary:
we believe bottom is very close or already in unless BTC consolidate below weekly ma300 (16k) and DCA is still the best choice for long term investors

Dont forget to like and share for more
Best of wishes

📌Telegram channel: https://t.me/bitcoin_masters


📌About VIP signals you can write to me here: https://t.me/Babenski
Disclaimer

The information and publications are not meant to be, and do not constitute, financial, investment, trading, or other types of advice or recommendations supplied or endorsed by TradingView. Read more in the Terms of Use.