Let me show you something that you are most likely very familiar with... The chorus goes like this:
- When Bitcoin moves up strong, the altcoins tends to crash.
- When Bitcoin moves down, the altcoins tends to crash.
- When Bitcoin goes sideways, the altcoins tends to crash.
Lately, we've seen something quite different...
- First. Bitcoin dropped 1000$ in one hit and the altcoins vs btc pairs held their support and some started to grow.
- Second. Bitcoin started to grow and the alts remained the same and held their support.
- Third. Bitcoin went sideways and the altcoins started to grow big time.
The difference is very clear and easy for all to see... So, what happens next?
Think the ALTSBTC pairs have a strong retrace and Bitcoin makes another jump.
What's your take?
Let's see how it goes.
Polymath Ascending Triangle | Can Grow 100%+ In One Swing
Steem Starting To Roll | Easy 55%+ On The Next Impulse
Tezos Is Getting Stronger | Now Above EMA200 | Next Target!
Verge Looks Really Good | Strong Chart | 50%+ Easy
Aave Has Grown by 630%+ And Wants To Go Higher | Is It Possible?
GXChain Imminent Explosion Ahead | How Far Up Can It Go?
The altcoins market continues to grow.
Fetch.AI Next Short-Term Move Mapped | 35%+ Easy