Which can only mean we're waiting.
- IF price begins to break above recent downward , then we may see a continued rally and recover from the weekly downwards momentum. At some point that Weekly momentum would evidently have turned upwards... and then its moon time.
- IF price turns lower and the current 1 day bottoming pattern fails, we then enter the 1 day cloud, and drop out of the bottom of the weekly cloud, then yes our previous target seems plausible... a whopping 25% drop in the price of bitcoin .
As of right now, our foot is off the peddle, as the team at SparksterSignals watch patiently for what the market decides next.
What direction do you favour and why?