ETC is having a fork in March, so that + the normal ETC cycle will push the price to the moon. Maybe even a new ATH .
However, before the moon we might touch the ground one last time.
I'm expecting ETC to fall down with the upcoming BTC retracement. Then after touching the previous support, a rally will start towards previous highs.
Thanks to llashmore1967 for reminding me.
If BTC holds strong (sideways or uptrend) then ignore the first red arrow. Meaning if BTC doesn't correct, ETC won't.
The rise is coming regardless of Bitcoin's situation thou.
The MACD is right at a critical point which determines everything. This is a 1 week candle chart, so we will find out what will happen next when the candle closes.
I'm watching BTC closely, and we are at a critical point right now. Based on how this goes in the next couple of hours, we will see what will happen with all alts.
When ETH was 100$ ETC reached 7$ (0.07%)
When ETH was 387$ ETC reached 22$ (0.056%)
Taking the avg of the 3 percentages (0.06+0.07+0.056)/3 = 0.062%
So now that ETH reached 1400+$ we can say that ETC will be 0.062% of that, which is 82$
82$ would be 0.0082 Satoshi if BTC is priced at 10k at the time. Looking at the ETC/BTC chart and placing Fibonacci levels, we can see that 0.0082 is a 78.6% line so this is very probable. Trade at your own risk.
That said, ETC will eventually go up to the marked area, but thats not now forsure.
Thanks again dude! :)
No major exchange have said to support the fork. And a noticable blow was from Bittrex: https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/969750776619962368
We all know now that an airdrop is risky because as soon as the airdrop is done the coin will usually fall. Look at NXT and ZCL.
The only sure way to get the CLO airdrop is by holding ETC in your own wallet. That means that as soon as the airdrop is done you would want to sell ETC (that's the plan of many people) but since you have it in your wallet it will take time to transfer it to an exchange to sell it and you could be losing.
Lol yeah, I still remember how NXT almost got me broke.. xD
With that being said, I can expect a slightly delayed selloff after the block is reached. But right now I'm seeing some bullishness as we are getting closer to the fork height. Idk, It feels like a good idea to buy now and then sell right before the fork (a couple hours to be safe). But of course I'm not the only one thinking that. Am I doing this right.?
Momentum wasn't high Bec no major exchange supported the fork like bittrex.