A few minutes ago, Coinbase released the news which was leaked two days ago from Google cache. Visual Studio supports Ethereum .
,,Buy the rumour, sell the news." Trader Bible, pp. 1
I am going short here. It is a very risky trade with not that high chance for success, but with very nice Risk/Reward.
Entry: 2940 - 2990
1st tgt 2150
2nd tgt 1590 - 61.8% fib retracement
Stop loss - around 3000, might be careful for stoploss hunt.
For more insight on bias, see previous analysis.
Yesterday we failed to retouch 2800. It's high chance we're not visiting 2800 ever in the future. RSI is still slowly declining, yet it hasn't even entered the oversold area yet.
Today we're gonna break 2700.
Expect more down and some acceleration.
As forecasted, we broke 2700 and witnessed some acceleration.
Prognosis: 2800 will not be revisited.
We're keeping shorts from 2940 on main account. On second account, we try to play the bounces. But, I suggest to stop buying the dips now because we are about to accelerate. Safest option: go short and keep it until target of 2150 is hit. Then decide whether to continue down to 1590.
P.S. 4 hour Ichimoku is bearish as hell, like ultimate bear mode!
Conversion + price < base line.
Cloud entered, cloud pierced, cloud broke downwards... not to be regained soon imo.
Lagging span < base line.
2940 -> 2420.
It may go lower but it may also bounce here.
Consider yourself lucky if u subscribed to this idea.
I did take a long from 2420 to 2550. Now I shorted 2570, but it's risky and Im on my phone. So, do not expect precisely timed updates like before, but I'll try my best.
This time, focus is on 2350 and 21xx targets. Unless btc starts to rally, in which case we might go straight sub-2000.
Can't post chart since I am in hospital and they took my laptop.
1290 pips trade: short from 2940 to 1650.
60 pips stop-loss.
Now I am becoming biased towards a long.. I got home after 8 days in hospital without a laptop, so give me time and soon I will publish a chart.