To be quite frank, if we trend down to the lower bound of the channel again, I may look to open up a long, depending on other indicators and factors. Given the harsh rejection of those massive wicks in the past two daily candles, a retest of the lower bound of the channel is seemingly likely. Until then, I will be waiting on the sidelines..
If you managed to catch the bounce at the 150ish level, and took profit at the top (so obvious in hindsight) then hats off to you. We will see where the next week takes us. I would advise most people to stay in fiat for the time being as next week isn't looking like it will be very at this stage.
Stay on your toes.