- ETH logically moved up during the last hours while stayed within the descending
- Since May ETH used to drop each time it gets close to the upper part of the descending which is now more or less the equivalent of the 10day
- Same behavior when the comes close the the line you can see on the graph.
- ETH drops again when the above mentioned situations happen together with a moment of low volumes.
So, if early July, ETH is close to the upper part of the , with a close to the line I made, with low volumes, I will probably short ETH with a target price at 400$-390$.
For now I stay out of any trade and keep watching the market going.
- EMA21 (daily) is still a strong resistance
- Volumes are decreasing
- there is a breakout of the rising RSI trend