Today i saw a (potential) also.
I will wait for the price to come up to that level and will execute the trade when the price comes to the D point of the (blue one) for the best risk/reward.
Stoploss has been set some pips above the previous structure.
Target is on the .618 extension of the C to D leg, there is some structure on this level though.
Lets first see what the market going to do and IF it goes upside these days!