Now, FunFair is preparing for the launch of their new 3D party client and the charts are getting ready for a new bull run. This coin is breaking out just now, which is great news as we can join early and profit high.
We are in the accumulation phase. Profitable traders, whales and those that are going to be making big money soon have been loading up for the past month. Here we need momentum and have a few barriers to break before FUN really takes off, but we are already looking ready to start making money on this coin.
FunFair (FUN) Trade Analysis by Alan Masters
##### CHARTS, SIGNALS & INDICATORS
Let's look at the chart closer today, here is the 4 hours chart:
- The red square is the bottom from where FunFair bounced and started to go up.
- Notice how the price remained below the SMA200 line (brown), until the 11th March when it broke out and remained trading above it.
- The SMA20 (green) and SMA50 (blue) lines were trending low, but now they are curving upward and crossing the SMA200 line. These are signals.
- The daily and weekly charts are looking pretty good. With my indicators trending and showing plenty of room for growth.
- Relatively low allows for good room for growth.
Let's take a quick look at the ... Just for FUN: FunFair (FUN) Cryptocurrency Altcoin Trade Analysis by Alan Masters
##### TRADE INSTRUCTIONS
Buy-in: 0.00000440 - 0.00000530
FunFair (FUN) Targets:
(5) 0.00001385 (All time high)
Trade strategy: Buy & hold until we start to hit our targets. If Bitcoin goes down hard and the alts crash another time before going up, don't panic, just wait it out and later we start to go up again.
##### Message: A New Beginning
It is now, the moment that I was waiting to be in.
It is now, that I open, my eyes, to see.
We are in it... Now... To enjoy, every way we can.
It is now, the moment...
A New Beginning starts today!!!
Feel free to buy-in, re-buy and reload.
Once you buy in, hold LONG.
Flowing Money & Love... To YOU!!! ... Namaste.
FUN was one of the first coins they delisted. Not saying this is why they pulled it down, but food for thought.