OANDA:GBPCAD   British Pound / Canadian Dollar
From a technical point of view, the pair should trigger a pullback by developing an AB=CD pattern ( bearish )..

If you think this analysis can be useful, leave a your comment or your LIKE!
Thank you for support and trade with care!
Comment: he fate of our setup will depend totally on the expected event in a few minutes, the BoE will announce the decision on interest rates, and our opinion is that there will be no change in economic policy in this session, but at the same time , we can not exclude that the expected volatility on the rise, “can dirty” our technical levels with some spike. In conclusion, our setup is still valid and we wait to see what will happen.

Trade closed: stop reached: Pattern invalidation
Should i sell it now or trade idea is invalid... ???
Again thanks for sharing
+1 Reply
Where to set the stoploss ?
+1 Reply
Thank you for your post will wait and see
+2 Reply
resistance is broken
+1 Reply
time to sell or wait???
+2 Reply
Very interesting now. Thanks for analysis and i will follow the same.
+1 Reply
Price is testing fib 38.2 level or it may test 50 level before falling down, but nice idea by signal Swiss keep doing this, I have lot to learn from u people in this business thank you
Today intrest rate
not going dawn :(
+1 Reply
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out