- you don't close in profit too early (oh fuck, i mad 200$ but if i had kept i could had made 2,000$)
- you do take profits along the way ensuring you make something (best trading habit)
- you can change the stop loss at entry (zero risk, you can also calculate the spreads and swaps and do it perfectly)
- if the market reverses against you after at least 1 of the 4 take profit levels has been checked you are guaranteed some profit. Which is still a winner
- you manage to finally create those long-lasting good trades that you opened 2 months ago but they still making you money
Patience is key, Planning is essential, Taking Profit gradually is the Winning Recipe.
ps. there is another element here. To correct your trades early and follow what the chart says. I had to change from sell to buy and I did that efficiently, which makes me happy.
info: https://fxprofessor.com/team750k 👈
🌐Telegram : https://t.me/fxprofessor88