$NFLX may not ready for big up move yet

I bought $NFLX put at 290.50 after rejection 291 and out about 287 area, when tested morning low. price now is balancing at below 288 area. if trade below 287, may be go lower to 283-280 area. I have low confident to trade above 288 now. I can be wrong. I may just wait to see if NFLX want to make better clear direction. if today 287 hold as support, I just expect for closing middle for today. price too slow at 288-287 area for now.

I expected price to meet 300 yesterday, but since today it turn lower then yesterday value area, I must wait for more aggressiveness to the upside.


Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Refer a friend My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out