Right now, OmiseGo is sitting at number 32 on the list of Top Altcoins by Market Cap.
This list is available on CoinMarketCap and now lists over 2116 cryptocurrencies. Less than two years ago it was below 1,000... The market is growing FAST!
Now, back to OMGBTC ... Let's take a look at the chart:
- We can see that support was broken, purple line sitting at 0.000352, but the price quickly bounced up after that.
- We have increasing overall .
- A break above EMA10.
- And showing up on the and .
- These signals can support a nice set up for a trade.
- REALLY IMPORTANT: These signals are good and can be strong, but know that the market still moves on its own. So the signals can confirm and this become a profitable trade, but they can also breakdown and a loss can be generated from this trade.
- So it is a good set up, but still there is risk involved.
- Please keep this in mind, before you put your money into any coin.
Thanks a lot for reading... Here is your trade:
Buy in: 0.000350 - 0.000370
Stop loss: Close weekly candle below 0.000320.
Capital allocation: <10%.
FROM CALM TO LOVE (MEDITATION)
It can become relaxing all of a sudden... From rush to peace.
You can go from disorder all around, to learning to breathe.
Patience is a tool that you can use to help you win.
Patience is a tool that you can use to help you grow.
With patience, you can reach the feeling of calm.
With calmness, you can encounter an eternal moment of love.
That's how meditation works...
You start breathing deeply, and you end up going from calmness to love.
(1) 0.000430 -Reached 14-Mar. (+19%)
(2) 0.000450 -Next target.
This trade seems really strong but you wanted to point out nothing is 100%.
Even with the most bullish signs the bears can win so to say.
OMG is a strong alt coin with huge baking/hype. Those like TRON we like to trade with a big profit most of the time because the bulls are so strong with them. They are time and battle tested and proven solid. ( compared to the rest of the alt coins )
They wont drop more than the market at worst and they always swing back up.