I jumped into PLTR back in mid/late FEB when it was tanking pretty hard. I've been patiently waiting and pulled the trigger on another lower price point to decrease my DCA . After more waiting... I think we're on the precipice of greatness here with PLTR .
Most of my points are called out above. Some additional notes here.
- 2 day candles show a LONG stretch of being oversold
- Last time we left oversold we saw a 79% pump
- We've once again been oversold for a very long stretch
- established and could give us the momentum we need to break out of the oversold position
Things to keep an eye on:
- Would be really nice to see the DMI tick up towards momentum
- Keep an eye on the neck line of the W (orange dotted line) - needs to break that to finish the push
Obviously do your own research and due diligence before investing... but as for me... I just like the stock.