SPY - Almost Time Yet?

On Friday (7/6/18) I tried to short it at the 61.8% Fib with the assumption that it will reverse from there. I was a bit shocked by the rally that pushed this beyond the 61.8%. After evaluating the daily chart , I think we're heading for a test of the 78.6%, and potentially overextend the wave to fill the gap above, which is at the resistance. The Wave C down should break SPY out of the consolidation into a downtrend, assuming it length of the wave is 100% of Wave A.

My plan is to scale into Puts at the 78.6% line, and reach 100% of my position at the resistance (278 area) and hold for wave C down.

Comment: 7/9/18 - The price hit today and during AH, it overextended and hit my "B" target.
Now If my count is correct, we should see a reversal as soon as tonight/tomorrow.
Comment: 7/11/18 - Back under the resistance, pulled back to the 24% fib. I still believe there are more downside coming this week to finish this wave down. We should find out tomorrow.

So far, it is moving according to my setup. Still holding Puts.


Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Refer a friend My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out