- 5 Day MA (Moving Average - Green) crosses 10 Day MA (Yellow) - Bull (see first thumbs up)
- 5 & 10 Day MA cross 50 Day MA (Red) - Bull (see second thumbs up)
- See Top Fib level for swing price action, predictive indicators below;
1) As long as 50 Day MA stays below 5 & 10 Day MAs - Bull/ Level Broken Higher Highs
2) If 5 Day MA & 10 Day MA do not go much higher and the 50 Day MA catches up and pulls higher, around top fib level -
3) If 5 Day MA crosses back over 10 Day MA and heads further down -
- Same as above applies to the Bottom Fib level just visa versa.
- See other fib levels as areas of resistance for entries and stops/TP etc